Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:21 pm 

Has anyone ever sold a account on this website..?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:39 pm 

so ive had serious problems with paypal in the past then i got a tip from a great online friend . why not use money order? they have tracking numbers for the buyer. for the buyer to send they know your name and adress with that info alone they can press charges if the seller scams them or let alone call the authorities. and for the seller they wont have to worry about a payment recall soon as they get it they take it to the bank and cash it then you send the info. :)

Post subject: perfect solution
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:03 pm 

scammers from what i know won't check this post... so might as well try...

i'm selling a 70 [US PvE H] tauren prot warr, 70 [US PvP H] Belf shadow priest and a crappy 25 [US PvE A] night elf hunter... i'd prefer a canadian buyer from ontario... my asking price is 500$ OBO for the entire account and im the original owner... we'll speak over the phone and Western Union ( be careful to use Western Union, you are not protected.) seems to be most acceptable...

anyone interested msn me at vukusic_domo@hotmail.com or PM me somehow

account good till August the 28th and i'll link anyone the armory

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:55 pm 

It really isn't hard to not get scammed, here is how I do it. I ask them where they are located, scammers say "usa", real people will give a state and / or a city. Then I ask them the capitol of that state, scammers never know this and it will make them mad, LA is not the capitol of California.

If they are talking like a real person who plays the game, asking non stupid questions. I would ask to talk to them on a land line telephone (something I can reverse look up to their verified paypal address.

Now that I know they are in the location (or spoofing the location) they say they are, do a money transfer of $1, wait 24-48 hours. If that goes well I request the full amount. Once that is paid I would fedex or UPS them a small parcel with a tracking number that contains the account information (this will protect you for the most part from chargebacks because you are selling the card with the information, not the virtual account).

I have yet to have this succeed because I don't think people actually use this board for selling/buying accounts but I have never been close to getting scammed, and I get 4-5 msgs per night (scammers always come out between 7p and 9p CST). Scammers also seem to all have the skateboarder guy MSN icon.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:23 pm 

when you selling an account make sure to get The email on the paypal have the m email u from it call the # on the paypal and make them give pic id dumb ppl get scammed L2 not be retarted i never been scammed most scammers when you tell them that they sign off aim lol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:50 am 

User Account: remove
That's the name of his/her acct btw "remove."
They recently scammed my account, other action is now pending.
Do not interact with this person/party, at all, ever~!!!!!!&*56863247&^!*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:53 pm 

No one reply to the guy with this info.
His current user name on these forums is KINGOWNIS
aim:fitnna12 msn:okioloi@hotmail.com.
He has been noted to use multiple fake paypal accounts.
This guy has been reported on other WoW account selling forums to be a scammer. He contacted me today wanting mine but I looked him up.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:22 am 

tangomango !!! this mother fucker must be a scammer ! he leave his fuckin stink post everywhere ! he won't sell anything ! his tricks just like a pig dancing waltz ! even worse than a sexual dysfunction ! im fucking you you motherfucker ! ??? you phone number and your ridiculous proper English ! you always spell the wrong words ! ??? !
let me tell everyone that the only thing you can do -
cover up your misdeeds by shifting the blame on to other's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:32 pm 

Hello,
I was scamed by modalspeed@hotmail.com, i'm lucky and blizz gave me my account back. although he spent $75 trancfering my 70's lol. well i guess it serves him right. man i want to meet this guy in a dark ally. SCAMMERS SHOULD BURN IN HELL!!! just a waning.
Full info is:
Name:
Jeffrey LaFountain
Email:
modalspeed@hotmail.com
JLAF5171@comcast.net
Scam:
Paypal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:38 am 

DONT TALK TO CRAZYDRAGONINTHEFOREST@YAHOO.COM

they will rip you off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:53 pm 

jefferybangs@hotmail.com -MSN contact
jbcowland@earthlink.net -paypall contact
jovonjackson@gmail.com -wow email contact

just scamed me... will get back tomorrow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:20 am 

Username: Stronger
AIM: runningluke22 and iamdoingallican

SCAMMED ME JUST NOW FOR $350...sent $$ via PayPal and then retracted it after he received account information.

Also goes by the name Madbull

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:26 am 

I got scammed twice recently when trying to buy accounts, both aim names were saywhatyousay01 and xhibit02. Please beware of these people and don't let them continue to get away with this.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:34 pm 

olive_windows@hotmail.com Chinese scammer.

He uses hacked paypal accounts, says he will make a dispute then close it and that way the seller is safe. Wrong. They can easily order an unauthorized transaction and open another dispute. Although I was lucky and didn't lose my account, be careful of this guy. Email headers show he operates out of China. He used two stolen paypal accounts when he tried to deal with me. The accounts belonged to:

Kari Solheim and Nicholas Crawford.

How do I know? I found their home phone numbers and spoke with them on the phone. So we got the Chinese scammer in China, and two stolen payapl accounts he uses out of Illinois and Texas. Be careful. This guy's English is pretty good, but when I questioned him about the email headers he wouldn't answer.. and that's how I knew this guy was trying to scam.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:27 pm 

AIM: Johnabco
paypal: herbaust@gmail.com

Guy tried asking the Secret answer up front... then after receiving account tried pulling the money the next morning.

Luckily enough the guy was stupid enough not to change the Phone number. Also, gave me a free month activation of the account... GG scammer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:25 am 

Ken I Pm you but you never reply. We are having issues with two users with fake accusations bothering ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) moderator.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:54 pm 

Scammed by Bic, said account was nice was keeping for himself, here is the talk i had with him on yahoo

Macen Lewis: Good evening. Welcome to buysellmmo.com ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) and profession MMORPG online services. I assume you need ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) service?
Jon: yes
Macen Lewis: If this is correct, is it bernardster?
Jon: no im tro2148 the seller
Jon: bern is the buyer
Macen Lewis: Yes, that's who I am refering.
Jon: ok
Jon: i have a few questions if i may
Macen Lewis: Since you're a first time user I assume, what is your user name?
Macen Lewis: Absolutely, go right ahead.
Jon: my user name on site is Tro2148
Jon: well im a little unsure how this works and ive read alot of reports of scammers
Jon: so im wondering what assurences both me and the buyer have that we wont be scammed by a middleman no offence to you
Macen Lewis: Curiousity is an importance sometimes, I understand. I assure you, there is no scam of such as there are procedures in the process of both payments and item handlings
Macen Lewis: for example account handling, our process is simple
Macen Lewis: Account is take into consideration into a hold if you will
Macen Lewis: The hold is where we obtain the account and will not be given till the seller has been fully satisfied with the payments transfer
Macen Lewis: Now as far as security purposes...
Jon: ok so after i recieve the money i tell you and u forward the account to him?
Macen Lewis: All users must and have to register on here and PM me so that I identify whether the user is not the user that was banned or suspicous of convinction of scam. Also, banned users that are blocked shows me if they are or aren't when they aren't able to register. Simple as that... Second, I see your addy, but I will PM you on msn to register as a requirement
Macen Lewis: Both payments and information must be at hand in order to validate the process of the distribution.
Macen Lewis: One moment, it appears he has a question as well.
Macen Lewis: Alright, finished.
Macen Lewis: Was there any other questions you had or concerns?
Jon: so the way i see it is, He pays you. I give you my account info, You pay me, then after i reciec\ve the money from you he gets the account
Macen Lewis: That's correct
Jon: one last thing
Jon: i only want to use ( be careful to use Western Union ( be careful to use Western Union, you are not protected.), you are not protected.) im living in Australia atm is there any problems sending the money there?
Macen Lewis: Not at all. We can send the money world wide at any time. Either money order or pick up service. I assume you have a service that does that?
Jon: yes post office allows it
Jon: thats the closest ( be careful to use Western Union ( be careful to use Western Union, you are not protected.), you are not protected.) branch
Macen Lewis: Then it shouldn't be any issue, you'll get your money without a fuss!
Macen Lewis: Was there any other concerns or would you and the second party to begin?
Jon: im ready
Macen Lewis: Alright then, while I process his payment and personal information, I would like for you to provide me the information under and only under PM messeging system on buysellmmo.com please.
Macen Lewis: Also, may I have some information about you so I can file the payments for Western Union ( be careful to use Western Union, you are not protected.)?
Jon: on PM?
Macen Lewis: Yes, please.
Jon: ok when do i get the information for ( be careful to use Western Union ( be careful to use Western Union, you are not protected.), you are not protected.) off you?
Jon: and what name please for PM
Macen Lewis: My name is Bic on buyselmmo.com

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:00 pm 

want to know if :xgoldxfishx9@yahoo.com is a scammer no offense if your reading this

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:31 am 

a guy named Kaxxiaa tried to scam me with a hacked paypal but i called up the real owner and now he is trying to track him down. i acted fast :]. DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH KAXXIAA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:29 pm 

Unlimitedd is the buysellmmo.com name, and his aim is Cheapshot21022. After a long discussion with him, I finally agree to pay him 100$ and send him the money, and he gives me a fake acctname/pw and blocks me. I logged on another aim acct, and sent him the following conversation

Grubz0r (6:58:01 PM): a dispute has been registered at paypal, incase you missed it
CheapShot21022 (6:58:11 PM): NOT MY PAYPAL
Grubz0r (6:58:22 PM): still where my money went
CheapShot21022 (6:58:31 PM): had u send money to someone else so i could get someone elses WoW account
CheapShot21022 (6:58:34 PM): so ??? off bitch

BE WARE!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:53 pm 

So far i have only delt with scammers. Are there any real buyers? oh well. Just check out all the post on my WTS spot. Everyone on there is a scammer. They must be NOOBS cause they didnt fool me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:29 pm 

guys plz dont be dumb

let the guy who wants to buy your account paypal transfer

let the money stay in your account 3-4 days

if u are a thief - just keep the money

if u are a honest wow player wanting to sell your account then give the guy your player details but not the secret question and the email change

a real buyer seller wont mind a few days wait

when the money is 100% in your account - u can even call payapl and confirm etc name details/stolen card etc - then transfer the sq and email change

DO NOT transfer anything IMMEADIATELY - u are asking for trouble

Also doggy or gfightingg@hotmail.com is a scammer - NEVER change details in a RUSH - TAKE YOUR TIME - or be a sucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:40 am 

Msn user ashot01@hotmail.com is scammer!
Sent by:
Jean Young
Buyer Email:
jcyoung2003@yahoo.com

This happened last week.
Status Details:
The buyer’s bank has reversed this payment.
We have placed a temporary hold on the funds until the investigation is complete.
Please provide some additional information about this transaction.
Response deadline: 1/3/2009 01:55 PST

So keep away from him.
Atleast i got my account back by using all info.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:24 pm 

AVOID godbrb
HE SCAMMED ME. AVOID HIM HIS EMAIL IS <superbetzebest@hotmail.com
AVOID

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:38 pm 

God damn fuckers! AVOID superbetzebest@hotmail.com under the alias of fjxk1.
BAN HIM SOMEONE. OR BETTER YET TELL ME WHERE THE FUCKER LIVES AND I WILL FIND HIM AND IMPALE HIM.
HE SPEAKS GOOD ENGLISH AND ACTS QUITE LIKE A WESTERNER SO BE EXTRA CAUTIOUS.

HE SCAMMED ME OF A LVL 70 WARLOCK.

I dnt have any idea what to do. DOes blizzard even have a number or do i just email??

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:29 pm 

ahhh sadly another one to add to the system of cheap scammers and looser scumbags. My first experience on here and already off to an unpleasant start...

Roger Vaughn, PayPal ID: PP277 (email = jimmyton11@yahoo.com and Forum handle here = tothebatmobile1.)

Purchased an Elder Jedi Account from Bria after multiple dialog with him. Posted Payment with PayPal on 1/07/09 and received an email that he'd check back with 24 hours or earlier to confirm payment and send me the account details. Never heard back during that time and then I finally started sending him emails. Friday afternoon 1/09/09 I received an email saying he already sent it and if there was a problem he'd resend it again and even PM me on this website if there was a problem. Another day went by and nothing. I then filed a dispute with PayPal Saturday evening at 9pm and that's where it stands with no effort by the jerk off to contact me regardless. I am also in dialog with my Credit Card company to refuse payment and credit me if this doesn't get remedied. Then poor Mr. Roger Vaughn will have a fun time trying to get student loans, or buy a car or house on credit afterwards. Sad that the scammers are out here and don't think two inches past those poor excuses for testicles. I kept all Email and PM dialog between us so it should be a cakewalk to get my money back. Just becareful if you're dealing with someone that has the above info. You WILL be screwed over.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:45 pm 

scammer used email greattit16@hotmail.com aim = sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:41 pm 

triatusamue@hotmail.com is a scammer, he tried to get me to give him all my account info before the paypal confirmation cleared, and then revoked the payment when I said I wanted to wait for the payment.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:58 am 

Ive been scammed twice now and gotten my account back both times . they used the paypal scam and ive found that the only way to get them to let you keep the money is to have a recorded phone conversation so you can take them to court if they retract ther money. make sure that they state who they are and where they live and get it all recorded.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:38 pm 

wowoff is a scammer he posts trades on here then gets ur msn/aim n asks u to rent s SCAMMER ur wow account out. the dont pay you anything. they got both my accounts banned and i had 5 80s on it. w/e u do never rent s SCAMMER ur wow account out no matter how good it sounds. wowoffs aim is wowoff444 n msn is wowoff@gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:58 pm 

ENDRON IS A SCAMMER, retract a paypal payment, after i gave him info.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:30 am 

I think Benco is a scammer
He asked my email change and my name..
My paypal was verified then after 30 mins the payment was held, he said "maybe his credit doesn't have any balance" then how was it verified in the first place?
I'm reporting to GM now.. I hope I can get it back..
And his paypal name is Michael McDaniel..
And if confirmed, I'll post all the details about him in here that I've known so far

*Confirmed he's a scammer, he posted a topic here and the email is different from the one he send in my message..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:02 pm 

almost got scammed by Frostmoon191@hotmail.com be aware people here it is a SS
btw u can notice that he is using different hotmail accounts lol, told him i will feel better if we made this deal by telephone but he denied to give his phone number, gave him mine, but he never called, people watch out for fucking scammers, have a nice day!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:33 pm 

Best thing to do is ask for their last name.. as you should always do if buying an account and make a new account with teh last name of him... so you can transfer teh character immedaitly so even if he takes back teh account its a blank one

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:16 pm 

Doppyjr33 wrote:
Best thing to do is ask for their last name.. as you should always do if buying an account and make a new account with teh last name of him... so you can transfer teh character immedaitly so even if he takes back teh account its a blank one

nope.. blizzard will reverse everything done to an account including transfer if reported early..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:49 pm 

www.egamingsupply.com and their middle-man service are scammers, you cannot trust them.
be aware.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:32 pm 

DO NOT USE POWERLEVELINGS.COM

I paid them for 55-80 power leveling. After 1 day they got my account suspended. I got the account unsuspended, then 3 days later they got my account since 2003 permanently suspended.

Oh and in that 4 days they only managed me to level me 2 levels with 300 gold.

When I asked them for a refund they told me it wasn't possible and then proceeded to ignore me constantly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:44 pm 

the only thing i can really advise, is that you don't use paypal, do it through a bank transfer, once the money's in your bank account, there's no way of them getting it back, soo that's the only way that you're going to guarantee your safety, but ofc then the buyer isn't safe themself, but if the buyer isn't willing to do that, he's probably trying to scam you anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:59 pm 

Potential scammers msn name olossK, Smart Dog (==), sorcery1@hotmail.com. All 3 replied to my posting withhin 45 minutes, and none of them were willing to call me on the phone to complete the transaction. Their english was a little broken too. I've sold one account before, and I'm selling one now. But i'm not selling to someone scamming me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:41 pm 

RevStan wrote:
Potential scammers msn name olossK, Smart Dog (==), sorcery1@hotmail.com. All 3 replied to my posting withhin 45 minutes, and none of them were willing to call me on the phone to complete the transaction. Their english was a little broken too. I've sold one account before, and I'm selling one now. But i'm not selling to someone scamming me.

I registered just to say his right, I've been scammed by Smart Dog, due to my first time selling wow account I thought it would be safe to give him details once payment has been received BUT NO, he filed a dispute as soon as he confimed the details I gave him.

BEWARE !

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:02 pm 

I just got boned by some guy by the name of "Junfeng". His english was brutal. I didn't read this forum, which i should of, and didn't know people could take back payments on paypal. I'm in the process of getting my account back with all the information because i didn't give him all of it.( Photo Id, Cd keys) so i still have full control on it.

I'm an honest person looking to sell my account, I hated the feeling of being scammed and would never wish it upon anyone. My account contains 6 80's 30k+ gold with over 10,000 gold worth of materials. I'm on a US PVP server and am OO. If you would like screenshots of characters/ items in bank, send me a message over Buysellmmo.com

Thanks

PISS OF SCAMMERS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:05 pm 

Scammer with paypal rbk1122@hotmail.com

Paypal email ....

Sent by:
Richard Formisano
Buyer Email:
rformisano@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:24 pm 

I am rather new to the whole selling /buying account scene, but I wanted to make a post to help out other players that are looking to buy and or sell accounts. I'm bored so I thought I'd use some of my free time and maybe even get some publicity for the account I'm trying to sell at the same time.

Seller Protection - Us sellers are looking to protect ourselves. I'm going to post a few tips as to how you can AVOID being scammed as the seller.

1- If you do get scammed, IMMEDIATELY call blizzard and say your account has been compromised. They will ask for your personal information and can immediately restore your account. After that you put in a gm ticket to have a specialist recover your lost goods. (NOTE: Do NOT do any server transfers until AFTER the specialist recovers your lost items. They cannot / will not do account recoveries if you've made a character transfer after the account recovery itself.)

2- When selling your account you want to do a few things. Get the buyer's first / last name. Contact via. telephone. Verify the e-mail they contact you with / verify their paypal e-mail. Call paypal and have them verify the account / phone number.

3- After the buyer sends the money to you, you need to transfer the money to your bank account. When doing this paypal most likely will freeze the funds and ask for confirmation. To safely get the money (this is where I'm stuck at since I've been scammed once) I believe paypal will ask both parties to verify the transaction. If the buyer verifies the money should be cleared and go through to your bank account - at this point you're safe.

4- Don't JUST give them the information. I know that's the easy and quick route, but you want to be safe. Sell something along with the account of some value. Whether that be the cds / keys / account information. You NEED to have a tracking ID to be sure you are selling a tangible good (something of value). This way paypal can track the transaction and either give you the funds since you already mailed the goods, OR return the goods before they reach a potentially fake buyer.

BUYER PROTECTION
Seeing as I am not a buyer, nor ever plan to be a buyer I thought I'd toss out a few ideas to help out potential buyers.
1- If you have a wow account, verify in game that the seller is who they say they are.

2- Do some research! Learn about the accounts and just see how much do they really know about the account they are trying to sell.

3- When you've purchased the account, make a new account with the same last name. This way you can transfer the characters off to your new account making it harder for you to be scammed.

4- Communicate with the seller via telephone. This way you can talk to and know a bit more about who is selling the account to you.

Just a note to all buyers /sellers out there- There is almost no 100% full proof way to protect yourself. Scammers have their tricks and can be relatively spotted if you are aware and PATIENT. You don't need to rush a transaction, make sure you're doing what you feel is best, and just try your best to be aware and safe.

If any admins want to take this info into a new thread and sticky or what have you please feel free. Sorry if I violate anything with this post, trying to help people out and get safe thoughts on the same page. Please feel free to check out my page at premier-wow-account-80-mage-death-knight-rogue-hunter-t80839.html for a top of the line account that I'm looking to sell. Been an avid player for many years and along with the characters, gold, I'm also offering pro tips on how to better play the game!

Thanks for your time and interest in reading my post, feel free to contact me on any regards and I'll do my best to assist in any way I can. Thank you! :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:47 am 

I'm very happy to be done with my account and to have finished selling it. The buyer chose Western Union ( be careful to use Western Union, you are not protected.) after we developed a foundation of trust. Happy stories.

Here's a way for the Seller to be safe when using Paypal
http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbt ... ost2394798

Buyers AND Sellers please go to the MD website they have threads for selling account / buying accounts, as well as SEVERAL guides to safe trading, selling, and buying.

I hope my tips have helped some players follow through with some safe transactions, best of luck!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:19 am 

this guy scammed me and another guy tonight

aim: Ehemingway267
username here:summer123

proof:
http://vbforums.mmobay.net/showthread.p ... -a-scammer
http://vbforums.mmobay.net/showthread.p ... Is-Scammer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:25 am 

GUYS I HAD A THOUGHT!!!! if you are going to sell an account do this....If you use ebay & you sell something the buyer HAS to pay for it. you CANNOT retract payment if its through ebay using paypal. so just make a fake ebay page & tell the buyer to buy it off ebay that way its scammer proof. ??? yeah im a genious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:55 am 

Scammers- Dylan Tolly and Shenghu are same person, watch out for them!!! they use email eu2006@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:57 pm 

i dont know what just happened but someone sent me the money i have it they didnt log off after i gave them info on msn the person gav eme phone number but right away i am unverified in paypal there was a dispute and the money is gone, i think paypal is holding the money or did i get scammed?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:07 pm 

Scammer forum name: Thanksgiving
will try and get you on Xfire with him, ID Wind008

i managed to recover the account

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:33 pm 

I got scammed but I managed to get my account back... The guy that scammed me account name here on buysellmmo is called Cenden

WATCH OUT FOR THIS SCUMBAG!