Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:40 pm 

I am looking to buy a top notch account. Money is not important.

Preferably alliance, and a mage, priest, or lock. Horde or other classes are possibly acceptable. I am looking for something with the top tier items from wotlk raids, or arena.

The whole 9 yards is required due to the amount of money being traded. You will recieve half of the money before trading, but I require some information first. You must also have ALL the information on the account.

In game meet
A phone call
Valid ID matching the account

Post any offers please.

The only way I will pay is through direct bank wire, and possibly Western Union ( be careful to use Western Union, you are not protected.) with the password on pickup.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:11 am 

hi, i am looking at selling my account a lvl 80 undead warrior along with 3 other 70s rogue, shaman and warlock, warrior is not fully epic gear, lvl 70s are all epiced geared arena mainly, i understand what u are looking for but if u are looking at less geared characters, u can contact me at shirayuki78@live.jp good price for the account, i am the original owner and can proof my ID, i will be looking at identifying u as well, feel free to ask me anything

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:50 pm 

hey im selling my 80 drenei shaman enhacement fully epiced also fully epiced if interested please email me at thecowboy699@hotmail.com and well discuss over the phone tyvm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:00 pm 

Hey I have an epic geared Ret paladin (25 man raids/10mans/badges/crafted) for both Ret and Holy. I also have some pieces of Prot as well. Tops the dps charts. comes with epic flyer, rare polar bear mount, high level enchanting/mining, and more. also have a 72 priest with BT gear. you can contact me at trinii@gmail.com if you have any questions.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:51 pm 

2 x tiers7 25
1 x tiers 7 10
4 x epik for dps gear in bag (maul over 200 dps)
uncritable (540 def) over 31k hp unbuffed
over 65 days /played
I am the owner of the account
Epik flying mount
Epik gorund mount
450 blacksmithing
450 mining
443 bendage
This character can main tank everything in WoW
also
70 warlock epik flying mount epik gear pvp lvl 70
and a 71 druid used to de the daylies jewelcrafting (400 gold per day)
I accept paypal only, you can contact me if u need more info about this character
and you can contact me via msn corbeil44@hotmail.com
Thank, serious bid only
all character are on stormrage us and availible for transfer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:22 pm 

Im trying to focus/finish school and I just dont have the time to play wow anymore (regretfully enough).

Anyways, this account is my original account and I have all the information and disks with the account. Been playing it since the original game came out. All characters can be transferred and are able to have their names changed.

On the account there is:

80 Male Draenei Restoration Shaman - Full Lich King epics (badge, naxx, and heroic drops) main set is for restoration but there is an offset for enhancement (not as good as resto set but about 1/3 epics the rest blues all lich king gear). He has about 440/715 of the achievements available and about 10 of the name titles (if not more, I can check for an exact number if you are interested). Over 56 mounts (including the rare and not obtainable anymore Amani Bear mount) and over 55 vanity pets. 24 different tabards available to customize the look of the character if you are into that type of thing :P. He has 450 engineering (with goggles equipped) and 430+ inscription (tons of rare glyphs because ive done the research thing every day since lich king came out) also this character has most of the recipes in the game for his professions already. According to the rating site be.imba.hu hes rated as being overly geared for any raid currently in the game and ready for the new raids when they come out. Much more I could list just ask for more info if there is anything I left out that you would like to know.

77 Male Draenei Beastmaster Hunter - He currently has a mix of lich king blues and burning crusade epics/blues. He has 450 herbalism and 425 mining skill (great for a farming character).

70 Female Gnome Fury Warrior - She has full Burning crusade epics and is very well geared for level 70. Most of the gear he wears will not be replaced until high 70's or 80. She has 400 blacksmithing and 435 jewelcrafting (with almost every recipe pre lich king for both professions).

70 Male Dwarf Shadow Priest - He has full Burning crusade epics and is very well geared for level 70. Most of the gear he wears will not be replaced until high 70's or 80. He has 375 tailoring and 435 elixir specced alchemist (he has almost every alchemy recipe in the game pre lich king and I started working on discovering the new alchemy recipes in lich king). Also he has the ability to make the new lich king flasks (with chance of free procs!).

70 Male Human Protection Paladin - He has full Burning crusade epics and is very well geared for level 70. Most of the gear he wears will not be replaced until high 70's or 80. He also has almost full epic sets for Retribution and Holy in the bank if you wish to respec him something else. His current professions are 375 engineer and 375 enchanter (has many of the rare burning crusade rep/drop enchanting recipes).

70 Male Gnome Fire Mage - He has full Burning crusade epics and is very well geared for level 70. Most of the gear he wears will not be replaced until high 70's or 80. His current professions are 397 enchanting 391 tailoring (working on them as I got cloth/green drops while leveling other toons).

70 Female Feral Night Elf Druid - She has about 1/2 Burning crusade epics and 1/2 burning crusade blues. She is specced for feral but there is a set of resto gear in the bank that is 1/2 epics and 1/2 blues. On top of tanking and resto gear there is a kitty set for those times when you have to dps. She has 375 leatherworking and skinning with most of the recipes pre lich king.

70 Female Dwarf Rogue - She has a random variety of gear mostly blues/epics but some greens as well. Her professions are 375 herbalism/mining, so she can be great for a farming character or to start out in lich king.

All characters have epic flying mounts and first aid/cooking leveled to 375+. A few of the characters have 375+ fishing but not all. The account currently has about 70,000g and the shaman has most of the expensive mounts (including the new mammoth mount with vendors, yes your own personal vendors).

This account has a ton of great things and much more that I havent listed.

all armory links can be provided if you are interested

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:05 pm 

Howdy have a good geared Death Knight and Resto Shaman. Also on the account 70 mage and 70 hunter full purps. If you want to check out the gear on the players here are the links.

If you want to talk business or have any other questions jdhgmann04@hotmail.com

DK/Frost tank epic set+ full dps set http://www.charz.com/sys-bin/character- ... ?aid=42590
Resto Shaman http://www.charz.com/sys-bin/character- ... ?aid=42600
Mage http://www.charz.com/sys-bin/character- ... ?aid=42601
Hunter http://www.charz.com/sys-bin/character- ... ?aid=42592

The Death Knight has Main tanked all 25 man content to date. Raid buffed he sits at about 35,000 HP. Unbuffed he sits at about 28k HP. Never had issues with healers saying i a squishy. He also has the title champion of the frozen wastes and a black war mammoth. Also has fishing and cooking max. As far as an epic flyer that is negative, but the shaman and mage both have it. Reason being the shaman and mage both have the gathering skills mining and herbalism. The mage has a drake and the shaman can get the red drake from wyrmrest. Anyhow if you talk to me over email and want to chit chat on the phone let me know. The whole account i will sell for 800 USD. Price negotiable

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:46 pm 

Human Prot Warrior, 32966hp, really few possible upgrade to main set with actual game content

4/5 Valorous tanking set (have naxx25 shoulder comparable to tier)
ilvl 226 tanking weapon, shield and neck from 25man Kel'thuzad
Back, bracer, boot, ring from emblem of valor
2nd ring is craftable epic tank ring
trinkets are blue but still (to my opinion) best tanking trinket available in WotLK

also have:
4/5 Heroes DPS set
Deadly Gladiator Leg and Glove
LK craftable frost resist set
Key to heroic Eye of Eternity (with follow up quest active)
11k gold
450 JC with huge select of gem cut
436 enchanting
and more...

theres an other lvl 70 warrior on account

added link
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=67386

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:15 pm 

level-80-human-rogue-twilight-vanquisher-t73270.html

Twilight Vanquisher. Need I say more?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:42 am 

Hello all, i'm now going to sell my beloved character.
It's a Human Male Paladin Lvl 80
Located on EU PvP realm - PcT & Name Change & Recustomizations UP.
(Will give armory and details online on msn).
It has game time till 26.March.
I'm the OO so all info's will be delivered plus my ID scan.

LVL 1 Bank alt & Lvl 61 Dk in the same account.
(Just boosted 200 inscript b4 finding it was a waste of golds) - (Banks and main got some mats in bags worth like 2/3k golds just for you to know).
Back to main char:
Main spec was Holy so i have some naxx10/25 items for the holy set. All socketed and enchanted. I have like 36% holy and 2900+ sp. 16khp and 18kmana. Not sure cause i'm not using it from long but that was something i remind. I have 2xT7 and other items from naxx boss.
I recently switched retribution and i have a nice retri gear with 4500 Ap and 32% crit. All enchanted and socketed ofc and all epic. 2x T7 and Armageddon as 2H. Will probably get more stuff this new naxx runs.
Protection is just a mess of old 70s and blues with Epic 1h and shield from heroics.
All the gear is socketed and gemmed with the best there is. (including 3 JC gems in every specc)

In the bank i also have 6/8 Holy t6 gear for oldschool lovers!

Also i have some titles that might be worth mentioning:
- The Hallowed
- Champion of the frozen wastess
- The explorer
- The MerryMaker

I am exalted with all the instance wotlk factions. I have 3500+ Achievements points

On the paladin i have the Amani War Bear, which is no longer achievable, which is kinda nice.
I have epic flying skill and mounts like bronze dragon and red dragon.
Got Headless Horseman Horse from Halloween Event.
And I have the GREEN PROTO DRAKE!
Also have a bunch of other ground mounts, example the ice mammoth, black war bear from pvp achievement and white bear from dailies.

For professions i have:
Mining 450/450
Jewelcrafting 446/450
Cooking 415/450
Fishing 390/450

On the account is also 3600g only. Had like 10k but spent for retri starting set!

It's a lovely nice equipped char and you can have fun with rarest mounts ingame too!
I'm willing to show in game ofc. Wont lend it for tries or whatever. Wont use Paypal. I'm only for Western Union ( be careful to use Western Union, you are not protected.) ( be careful to use Western Union ( be careful to use Western Union, you are not protected.), you are not protected.) unless you have Bank to Bank. Anyway we can arrange something. And prefering to use ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) on your cost.(thats cheap, ill take it off price)
Send PM here with your MSN and we'll talk as soon as possible.

Price is :400 euro

TY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:01 pm 

Hey man,

I might have what you are looking for.

80 priest and 80 mage. Priest is ilvl 213 except 3 pieces. 2400 sp in holy gear, 21k hp and up to 700 resil in pvp gear.

Mage is a recent 80 but all 10 man / heroic epics except helm.

Original owner, keys, answer, all that nonsense available. Send me a message if you are interested.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:43 pm 

Hey i got a orc warlock with allmost best pve gear ingame 1 trinkent is not from nax/os/eoe 25 rest all heroic raids and some badge good items also got a lvl 73 k on same realm sylvanas and a lvl 58 shammy on emeriss sshadi90@yahoo.com is my messenger id if u are interested add me its a decent price.
Also got 4 pvp items from new set 1 savage 2 hateful and 1 deadly for more info add me and il give armory link.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:45 pm 

Hi, I'm looking to sell my account. Main character orc rogue full epic (weapons for both combat and muti specc) epic mounts enchanting and leatherworking 450/450 both, pre tbc character, can be transfered. Also has some alts with heirlooms. I dont really want to post here to many details.
Contact me on yahoo messenger pshych0@yahoo.com (thats a zero, not an O) ill give you armory link and any other details u want. (im online most of the time)
Take care.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:01 pm 

oke so i have a horde paladin ACCOUNT FOR SALE i dont write you the items cuz i put you a link with main specc and for pvp spec i have full epic retri 700 resi and in bank i have full epic pvp gear for holy i have some t7 25 man defence too in bank and i have a 73 mage same account but diferent realm Zenedar and is a aliance ...........
THE PALADIN ARMORY LINK IS http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Icenick
THE MAGE ARMORY LINK IS http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Icenick
FOR MORE INFO you can find me http://www.icenick6@yahoo.com
THANKS A LOT

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:46 pm 

80 Male Undead Warrior

Betrayer of Humanity/Death's Bite

Full T7 DPS Gear, Full Deadly Gear, T7 Mixed Prot Set (Offspec)

Almost 6,000 Achievement Points

Gladiators Flying Mount

PST me for more info

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:43 pm 

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Keltoron

full t7+ lock, immortal title, 310% mount, full deadly pvp set

aim: nick62690

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:39 pm 

Hey dude I got a sweet blood elf warlock. Lots of ilvl226 gear and mostly 213. only 3 peices of 200. I am ranked top 15 warlocks over horde and alliance on a great raiding server. Message me back if you want more info. Also the account has a lvl 80 deathknight which has a nice tanking and pvp set. Great Account contact me!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:11 pm 

I'm willing to sell my protection paladin ,T7.5 geared for Protection but i have retry gear too from naxx25 ,got Twilight Vanquisher Title ,4k gold ,and Red Proto Drake :D Cool_tully@yahoo.com contact me and we will talk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:44 pm 

hi i think i have what you are looking for

lvl 80 mage (female drenai)
twilight vanquisher title
only missing immortal and 6min malygos achievements for glory of the raider heroic achievment
4/5 valorous
fully epic except for 1 trinket
exaulted with most northrend factions
Ulduar ready
rare mounts and pets : amani war bear , black war bear, bronze drake, mr.pinchy, baby blizzard bear
has epic and cold weather flying
439 cooking
450 fishing
432 first aid
450 herbalism
450 alchemy (all northrend alchemy reserach completed: elixir spec)
92 emblems of valor
54 emblems of heroism

lvl 80 restoration shammy (female drenai)
1/5 valorous
1/5 heroes
mostly epics but is nax 10 ready
note: has several epic pieces for enhancement and elemental offspecs
exaulted with most northrend factions
rare mounts and pets : headless horsemans mount, bronze drake, sinister squashling, spirit of competition, vampiric batling, baby blizzard bear
450 Jewel crafting (has alot of the recipes that are bought with the JC tokens in dalaran)
450 mining
133 emblems of heroism
19 emblems of valor

lvl 80 protection paladin (female drenai)
new lvl 80 but is defense capped
3 epics (crafted titansteel pieces)
heroics ready
rare mounts and pets: phoenix hatchling, sinister squashling, vampiric batling, baby blizzard bear
448 blacksmithing
450 mining

lvl 70 shadow priest (male dwarf)

355 herbalism
418 inscription

All toons have full bank slots purchased

account comes with a bonus lvl 70 horde mage on turalyon server
also comes with a bank toon that has a guild bank with 4 tabs open

these toons are on darkspear server

im asking $900

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:48 am 

i have a full 7.5 druid on playerauctions.com

390US

http://www.playerauctions.com is spammer and scammer/offer/Ful ... 84917.aspx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:45 pm 

I have a fully geared shaman with best in slot for resto, beast in slot for ele (missing 2 pieces) and quite a few pieces of enh gear (incudling weapons etc).

msn: tuckcl@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:59 pm 

Draenei mage lvl 80
All BIS for arcane AND fire (on armory is kind of both of them). Pretty much all PVE titles for wotlk. Lots of server firsts. Hit me up on hotmail. [b]jessica.thibeault@hotmail.com
[/b]

Link to armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Sheyann

GEAR:
Geared in all Naxx 25/OS/Maly gear. Presently arcane 57/3/11 gear on the armory. I have an offset for fire too. Have a pvp set with around 225 resilience on it.

PROFESSIONS:
Enchanting, JC, riding and first aid maxed out

CHAR WEALTH
A lot of consumables, flasks, and enchanting mats. Around 6000g on the main.

MOUNTS
Epic flyers: Green proto, red drake, amber drake, gryphon
Epic ground: Black war bear, brown bear, 2 mammoths (one is the ice mammoth)

TITLES
**Twilight Vanquisher** Of the Nightfall ** The Undying ** Magic Seeker ** Jenkins ** Champion of the frozen wastes **
(mostly pve titles )
AROUND 4000 ACHIEVEMENT POINTS !

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:13 pm 

http://www.mmobay.net/auction_details.php?auction_id=135024

this auction has the bulk of info for my account, any further info you need I will be on

MSN: hbk_raiche@hotmail.com
AIM: PalinarWoW

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:13 pm 

gearscore of 6000. All epics. Mostly 264, some 251 and 1 245. Has two set teir 10 bonus. Has several alternative peices of gear for customization, such as 251 teir10 shoulders, 245 trinket solace of the fallen, and the 264 frost badge libram. all gear is gemmed and enchanted properly.
Duel spec ret with a gearscore of 5300
also has a prot set that is def capped with a gs of just under 5000
professions are jewelcrafting and mining, both 450. has several epic cuts, including all the ones useful for holy pallies.
has epic flying and the black drake mount from OS 3D
several raid titles including 'of the nightfall', 'twilight vanquisher', 'starcaller', and 'of the ashen verdict'
has 3000g on account in addition to a primordial saronite, several titansteel bars, and over 60 emblems of frost
has reached 11/12 progression on icc25 with achievements
ret does 6.5k dps

http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=186494

contact me at silver_dragon07@hotmail.com
please email since i am not usually on msn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:51 am 

80 lvl Orc Hunter - Sylvanas - HORDE
6000 Gearscore
ICC 25 Gear
PVE-PVP Gear
4.4k Achivement points
450 Leatherworking 450 Skining
Epic Flying Coldweather Flying
6000 Gold
100 Emblems of Frost

80 lvl Orc Warrior - Sylvanas
5000 Gearscore
ToC 25 Gear
3.5k Achivement points
450 Mining 450 Jewelcrafting
Epic Flying Coldweather Flying
500 Gold
20 Emblems of Frost

70 lvl Undead Rogue na Sylvanas
70lvl PVP Epic Gear
Leatherworking Skining
Flying Skill

70 lvl Gnom Mage na Thunderhorne
Flying Skill

44 lvl Human Warlock na Thunderhorne 36lvl Tauren Druid na Sylvanas

Add Liberaid Skype conntact or executor@hotmail.com MSN contact (i am selling it verry cheap the hunter is whit BIS items)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:11 pm 

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Exordium

Level 80 Horde Warrior, let me know what you think.

-Bunch of rare flying mounts (Protos/drakes/more)

-Dual Spec

-Epic Flyer

tons of extras, contact me to get more info.

im the original owner too i have all info

AIM: exordium1790
email: exordium1790@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:49 am 

Hi I'm selling my account as I have played for a very long time so this is my new year’s resolution! As I have been playing over 2 years. I've stopped playing wow. i'm just tryna make some money off then since i've played for so long. i've sold 3-4 accounts you can see from my feedback and they've had no problem.

WoW europe Account

5 level 80’s! 2 level 70’s!
All five level 80's have 280% flying mounts + cold weather flying,
both level 70's have 150%
level 80 : Paladin, Deathknight, Rogue,Warlock,Druid.
Level 70: Hunter, Mage

All the characters are on the horde faction.
All the level 80 characters are good geared
The account has 8000g and it's own bank.

http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/7435332 http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/1098272

Warlock: he has dual spec. 413/450 enchanting + Jc 450/450. He has 2055 achiv points.
Stats in pve gear self buffed are; 2828Sp 554Hitrate 23.95%Crit 320Haste. Stats in pvp are: 2585SP 79Hitrate 20.56%Crit and a Resilience of 1037. Has 18Mounts ground + flying in total, including black war bear, bronze drake. Has 75k honour points unused.

http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/1255221 http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/728100

Druid has dual spec, feral + balance. His profession are inscription 401/450 + leatherworking 412/450. Stats in balance gear are 2223Sp 289Hitrate and 23.98%Crit. In feral gear he is in a mixture of pvp + pve gear because I started boosting people with him but his stats are: 32.5k HP 5152AP 116Hitrate and 39.59%Crit (Bear Form) he has a Bronze Drake + Black War Mammoth http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/639912

http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/2198672

Rogue professions are leatherworking + skinning both 450/450. Stats in Pve are; 3873AP 259hitrate 24.46%Crit (Currently in Sub specc) Has Armoured Brown bear + Cobalt War Tabulk

http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/744660 http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/864320 http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/177670

Deathknight has dual spec, both pve (tank + dps geared) also has gear for pvp. Profession are 442/450 jc, 450/450 mining, cooking 351/450 + fishing 305/450. He has 2.5k achiv. Stats in PvP Gear are: 3227AP 233Hitrate 20.51%Crit and a resilience of 796
Stats in Dps Gear: 4462AP 300Hitrate 25.56%Crit. Stats in Tank Gear: 30.4k Hp 3205AP 250Hitrate 12.85%Crit, 552Deffence 18.89% Dodge 18.44% Parry. Has Black War Mammoth. Bronze Drake + Black War Bear

http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/94620

Paladin Stats in Dps Gear 3390AP 216Hit 26.09%Crit. Has Black War Bear

The two level 70's are in leveling gear.
http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/4059664

Mage: Enchanting 287/310 + Tailoring 136/225

http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/2466880

Hunter : 107/150 Engineering + 52/150 Mining, 375/375 First aid. Has White War Tabulk.

contact me on joker_boy008@msn.com if you wish to talk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:01 am 

Hey, check out my ad. post221438.html

I have 4 80s: a druid/warlock/shaman/warrior. They are all decently geared and my druid is the best. I have 35,000 gold on the account that you can buy any item you want in a gold DKP run on the server. All my 80s but the lock have dualspec but I have the gold to buy it of course if you wanted to. They all have epic flyers as well. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:36 am 

wts-acct-5900gs-warlord-80-warrior-80-priest-80-warlock-t84484.html

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:07 am 

wts-3x-lvl-80-hunter-druid-pally-t10-t9-pve-wrathful-relent-t84499.html

check their for more details, 3 80s and a tons of stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:31 pm 

email paintball2003@gmail.com if you're interested in an account with an 80 druid, shaman, and rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:05 pm 

Hi,
On my acount is:
7x80lvl.(priest,dk,mage,warlock,druid,rogue,warrior) all 5000GS+-
+ 70lvl. shamy,16lvl.pala and 1.lvl.hunter(all heirloomed)
30K gold
priest has 7Kachievment points, mounts(310%) and much more
Im not scamer just guy from Czech republic who dont have time for this game anymore.
I want hear you(skype,phone), it must be really safe transaction. Im for video call too.
I will aswer any of your questions and i send you armory links on ICQ 581706309.
Or my MSN is fotonicek@seznam.cz
Price: just around400 euro!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:15 am 

Hi I'm selling my world of warcraft account as i have played over 2 years and i need to focus on college studies, I'm selling the account because as i will no longer be playing the game i could use some cash to help me out. I've sold 4 accounts you can see from my feedback and they've had no problem http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... llFeedback
Selling for £400, please contact me if you are interested my msn is joker_boy008@msn.com

WoW europe Account

5 level 80’s! 2 level 70’s!
All five level 80's have 280% flying mounts + cold weather flying,
both level 70's have 150%
level 80 : Paladin, Deathknight, Rogue,Warlock,Druid.
Level 70: Hunter, Mage
All the characters are on the horde faction.
All the level 80 characters are good geared
The account has 8000g and it's own bank.
http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/7435332 http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/1098272
Warlock: he has dual spec. 413/450 enchanting + Jc 450/450. He has 2055 achiv points.
Stats in pve gear self buffed are; 2828Sp 554Hitrate 23.95%Crit 320Haste. Stats in pvp are: 2585SP 79Hitrate 20.56%Crit and a Resilience of 1037. Has 18Mounts ground + flying in total, including black war bear, bronze drake. Has 75k honour points unused.
http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/1255221 http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/728100
Druid has dual spec, feral + balance. His profession are inscription 401/450 + leatherworking 412/450. Stats in balance gear are 2223Sp 289Hitrate and 23.98%Crit. In feral gear he is in a mixture of pvp + pve gear because I started boosting people with him but his stats are: 32.5k HP 5152AP 116Hitrate and 39.59%Crit (Bear Form) he has a Bronze Drake + Black War Mammoth http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/639912
http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/2198672
Rogue professions are leatherworking + skinning both 450/450. Stats in Pve are; 3873AP 259hitrate 24.46%Crit (Currently in Sub specc) Has Armoured Brown bear + Cobalt War Tabulk
http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/744660 http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/864320 http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/177670
Deathknight has dual spec, both pve (tank + dps geared) also has gear for pvp. Profession are 442/450 jc, 450/450 mining, cooking 351/450 + fishing 305/450. He has 2.5k achiv. Stats in PvP Gear are: 3227AP 233Hitrate 20.51%Crit and a resilience of 796
Stats in Dps Gear: 4462AP 300Hitrate 25.56%Crit. Stats in Tank Gear: 30.4k Hp 3205AP 250Hitrate 12.85%Crit, 552Deffence 18.89% Dodge 18.44% Parry. Has Black War Mammoth. Bronze Drake + Black War Bear
http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/94620
Paladin Stats in Dps Gear 3390AP 216Hit 26.09%Crit. Has Black War Bear

The two level 70's are in leveling gear.
http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/4059664
Mage: Enchanting 287/310 + Tailoring 136/225
http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/2466880

Hunter : 107/150 Engineering + 52/150 Mining, 375/375 First aid. Has White War Tabulk.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:38 am 

Warrior 80 lvl

Titles: Kingslayer,Champion of ulduar, Champion of frozen Wastes, Starcaller, Twillght Vanquisher, of Darnasus, of the Nightfail, Explorer, Of the Ashen Verdict, the Patient , the pilgrim...
Mounts: Black Drake, Red Proto Drake , Choper,

Gold: ~13,000
Achievement points: 5825
Professions: 450 BS, 450 mining + 450 first aid
PvE gear tanking 4/5 t 10.5 pants crafting 264 lvl all offset 264 lvl 48 . 6 k unbuffed
PvP Gear: Furius set and off set
PvE DPS Gear: 2/5 t 10 + lvl 245/264 offset items,

in acc comeing Druid 80 lvl who l use for PVP

PvP gear 2/5 Wrath 3/5 res offset Wrath

Pve GEar healing and tanking 245-251 lvl

Inc/ Alch 450

Dk 80 lvl too 40 k Unbuffed tank
232-251 lvl gear
Ech and JC 450

Shaman 70 lvl 4/8 T6
all have epix mounts 280 %
All char will get in this acc

For more information send me mail: mala_da@yahoo.com
or MSN: polic_Pb@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:36 pm 

Very simple I have been playing this game for almost 3 years. Aka Far to long. On this account there is a Full wrathfull Warrior with best in slot pvp and pve as well as a war lock with best in slot pvp and a basic set of pve gear. Also on another realm there is an 80 priest with very good pve gear and a basic set of pvp gear. As well as a Freshly lvled DK on same realm as the priest with fresh and basic pvp gear only. On yet another realm there is a hunter with basic pvp and pve gear. All toons have roughly 2kg on them and there is around 32kg across all realms and toons. All are ready to be payed. All x-fers are up......it is battle.net......not authenticator on the account (never has been). Account has roughly one months game time as of the posting of this thread. I think this is a rather fair offer for such an account. sense fresh 80 of almost every class sell for about $150. So i'm only looking for another 50 of the warrior. (which if i tired i could prob sell for 800 alone or even more) I can give people links to in game toons as well show toons in game if you wish. Plz send serious offers only. Also only web vender's if offer is reasonable and close to my asking price. No $220 flat rate people, No gold farms, No arena raters, No renters, No trades, and No Vender's who pay % after sale.warrior is:
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=193796
warlock is:
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=193797
priest is:
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=193798
Dk is: Send
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=193799
Hunter is:
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=193801

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:30 am 

hey, not sure what you are looking for but i have a 80 rogue, who has kingslayer title and cleared all heroic ICC content on 10 and 25 except for LK. His gear score with the highest stuff on is around 6.3k i think, but he is around 6140 with the setup i have on no. I also have a 80 warrior and hunter on the account both at 5.5k+ gs. The warrior has 44k hp unbuffed and a solid fury set as well. If you want to talk more feel free to send me a message and we could talk discuss this over the phone and any questions you have for me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:59 am 

Hi, Horde Mage / Shaman / DK on Burning Blade, US

I posted an ad for the account a few days ago. I've basically had the account for 4 years and I quit recently for school and work. My mage was among the top 5 on the server as far as arena/pvp went. I am one achievement away from the Arena Master title. The other two 80's have set gear that is dated but good enough to start this season with. They have Relentless Gladiator Weapons and Sheild.

Original Thread here:
2300-duelist-mage-80-sham-80-dk-screenshots-t84717.html

Video of my mage back in June 30, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxbIl7uDMHY

I'm looking to talk over the phone and I can guarantee/prove that I'm legitimate in my offer. You can also contact me at fumiosuzukii@gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:24 pm 

If your still looking or interested in another epic account Ive got one I'm thinking about selling soon. Been playing this game since shortly after release and I'm done. Got 3 80s all geared out. Many 70s geared with endgame BC loot and numerous lower level alts.

80 NightElf Druid - 4th Feral druid on the server last I looked. Near 3200 (6k ish ingame) wowheros gearscore feral dps set, 2900 wowheros gearscore feral tank set. Im always top dps in 25 and 10m ICC and have also tanked through 10m LK and 6/12 25m ICC. Champion of the Ashen Verdict.

80 Draenei DeathKnight - Near 3000 wowheros gearscore frost dps set. Best in slot weapons. Geared to the teath. Also always top dps in 10 and 25mans, slightly lower gs then druid but similar if not more at times dps. Duel spec with a blood tank spec and epic tank set. Over 2900 wowheros gearscore tank set. Have tanked majority 10m ICC and 25m ICC. 40k unbuffed health. Twighlight Vanquisher

80 Tauren Shaman - Fully epic Resto healing set/spec and elemental dps set/spec. Not as geared as 2 above but still beastly.

Hit me up at abampaintballer@comcast.net for more information. Lets get on the phone and work out a deal. Ive got everything needed to prove this is indeed my account and always has been.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:53 am 

max_Hp5@Hotmail.com

Rogue / Priest.
Rdy for Heroic ICC25.

PST if you want more details.
Offer: 595$

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:18 am 

Arcane/Frost Mage 6072 Gs with all T10.5 and itens lvl 264 and 277. Have Kingslayer and lots of important archeavements. I've been playing with this class for like 1200h. IF you want more details pls fell free to contact me : igor_malmsteen@hotmail.com thats my msn. tks

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:08 am 

Yo. Im looking to sell my lvl 80 elemental shaman.

*Amani War Bear
*Ulduar HM proto drake
*Hand of Adal
*Uld/ICC gear
*Many more rare mounts/titles
*max engineer/mining
*(vanity)Full T6/s5

-email Philip_taylor2003@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:38 pm 

wts 3 80s 6k+gs ret pally shadows edge wep! spectral tiger mount+ ALOT MORE LOOK!!!
level 2 got 12kgold on server arthas

level 43 hunter got 9300gold! on LLLIDAN server

level 70 druid got 9000gold! on LLLidan server

level 80 rogue 3800gs got 19000gold on stormreaver maxx proff engineer 450/mining blue drake epic flyer! alot mats full bank!/bags!

level 80 paladin 6k+gs ret/5300gs holy/ 5k+ prot.... spectral tiger mount, turtle mount, x-51 xtreme rocket, 2seater rocket,big blizzard bear red proto drake+ alot more mounts/pets 15000gold maxx jc/inscription 450... shadows edge weapon!! full pvp rentless/fur

level 80 mage 25000gold! full pvp wrath/rent s SCAMMER 1112 resil wrath wep/book 2209 arean points/68k honor
maxx jc/mining 450! full pve set also!...... all 80s have epic flyer!/maxx proff

almost 100,000 gold on account!
I AM ORIGINAL OWNER!
i got all info u need! i accept Western Union ( be careful to use Western Union, you are not protected.) PAYMENT ONLY! im looking for around 800$ give me ur offers!
im on aim all day!
my aim is: devjh77

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:19 pm 

I think this is what u are looking for :D

Alliance Human Mage at Crushridge. 6308 GS in PVE, 61xx GS in PVP.

Main 264 sanc set 4/5 with pants.
Weapon, offhand, ranged : H bonespike(277 2nd BIS), H shadow silke spindle (277 1st BIS), H corpse impaling spike(1st 277 BIS).
Offset: H Gunship necklace(277 1st BIS), H dreamwalker cloak (1st 277 BIS), Normal RS 25 bracers ( 3rd 271 BIS), Normal Gunship gloves (264) , H Lingering illness belt ( 277 2nd BIS), H plague scientist boot ( 277 1st BIS), 277 rep ring, and 277 marrowgar BIS firemage ring.
Trinkets : H spyglass(264) and H DFO!!!

achieves:
Kingslayer title with 11/12 in ICC HM 10 and 25 achievements.
ALONG IN THE DARKNESS
2k rating in 2s and 5s.

Profession: 450/450 JC, 450/450 Engineering with jeeves, 450/450 in Cooking and First Aid.

*Pref selling character only(i will pay the xfer fee). Price will be $600 for the character and $760 for the account(including Sc2 account, wrath of LK, and my Excellent Alts)*

Looking for a buyer who will continue this Mage's Legend.Please contact c.david092@gmail.com if interested.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:38 am 

All my 80's are geared for pvp and pve in ALL SPECS, all are above 5k gs, Rogue and Pally are over 6k gs in pve and pvp and both have Kingslayer titles, They all have Epic flyer and 450 professions except the Warrior. They all have duel spec and all have unique mounts, pets and titles. Also on the account is a 73 warlock, 73 Deathknight ( Diff Server ), 63 priest, 60 Shammy, 63 Death Knight, and a 30 Hunter. 10k gold will come with the account.

I am selling the account as a whole, Im the original owner of the account and Im done playing the game...Having my second child soon and I dont want them growing up knowing there dad is addicted to a video game and I wont stop playing unless I get rid of the account, I cant jus give away the account cause Ive spent so many hours and money on this game. Its time its done something for me besides give me the excitement of pvp and lolpve. I am asking for $1,000 for the account but will go and no lower then $800. It does have an Authenticator which I will mail to you, we will use Paypal. I also have links for pally, mage, and rogue, I dont for the warrior and druid because they don't have amain spec but all there gear is equivalent to each other. Warrior has full relentless, full pve and tank set, Druid literally has a full pvp and pve sets for ALL specs, And all sets are above 5k gs. Here are the links.

Level 80 Undead Mage - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX Mage

Level 80 Undead Rogue - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX Rogue

Level 80 Blood Elf Paladin - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX Pally

The pally has full pvp and pve holy sets, full tank set and full icc 25 reg/heroic dps set.
His pve holy set also has a few 277 pieces.

If your interested, pm your information and I'll get ahold of you. Thx guys and happy hunting =) Email is Dtugboat44@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:43 pm 

I got a DK 6800 GS PVE and fullwrathful PVP Smourne dk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:43 pm 

sent pm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:17 am 

I have a pretty good account for you.

All toons are on Drak'Tharon PvP server. The account is active and ready to play!

LvL 85 DK Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... 8th/simple
LvL 80 Warlock Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... imo/simple
LvL 80 Mage Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... eth/simple

My Death Knight has extremely good gear for PvP and another extremely good full set of tanking gear for PvE, its some of the best avaliable right now! He also has 540 Herbalism skill and 525 Alchmey skill for main professions! For the off professions he has 525 Archaelolgy, 525 First Aid, 525 Fishing and 382 Cooking skill! Also did I mention he has over 33800 gold!!!! He also has max 310% flying skill with The Drake of the West Wind! He also has all kinds of pets, rare items and all kinds of other stuff. Please offer me a good price for this and I might consider selling this wonderfull account.

I am the original owner and have access to the e-mail on the account and have the secruity question/answer + all the keys from all the xpacs (can ship original game and expansions if desired).

E-mail me at danieljoyce85@yahoo.com if you are intrested and we will meet in game and I have copy of my ID that matches account info and we can discuss payment on the phone.

Thank You,
Daniel Joyce

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:49 pm 

77 Male Draenei Beastmaster Hunter - He currently has a mix of lich king blues and burning crusade epics/blues. He has 450 herbalism and 425 mining skill (great for a farming character).

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:27 pm 

Hi there, I just posted my account for sale, and I think it might be along the lines of what you're looking for:

http://buysellmmo.com/amazing-85-hunter-mim-s-head-alar-12k-achieves-900k-g-t88830.html

Feel free to check it out and contact me.