Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:38 pm 

http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=193600 this is the priest, he is in healing gear right now, but you can still look at proffs, acheives, titles etc. the shadow set is much more geared, get in touch with me and ill provide a link.

http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=193601 heres the druid, everything is right with this link

http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=193602 this is the DK, hes in tanking gear but again you can see everything else. again, simply get in touch with me to see the dps set armory

Priest is undead, 450 tailor, 450 chanter. he has 5.7k shadow pve set (3237 spell power self buffed, 27% crit, hit capped, 600 haste) has red proto and many titles and mounts. this character has been to 2150 rating in pvp and theres a shadow and a disc set for pvp. healing set is ICC ready as well (4/5 T9) with a 5.5k GS (contact me if you want specifics). he has completed all LK content excluding ICC which is 10/12 10 man, and 8/12 25 man. has epic flying has insanity achieve, 5k achieve points overall. also has grand war mammoth (2 passenger mount)

Druid is tauren, feral tank with 5.5k GS. she is a JC high enough for the personal gems. She has 47.5k HP self buffed and has completed 9/12 ICC 10 and 4/12 ICC 25. has epic flying. has TONS of ungemmed/unchanted pvp and pve gear for all specs and you can easily convert her to whatever spec you like and break 5k gearscore
has insanity achieve, 2.5k achieve points overall. has grand war mammoth (2 passenger mount)

Deathknight orc with a 5.2k GS dps set (2 pc T10, one is ilvl 264). tank set is 5.1k. he has completed ICC 10 6/12 and ICC 25 4/12.

all of these characters have dual spec. contact me with any questions. you can buy all of them, or just one or two of em, i dont care. whole account for $700 or Taking $400 or so, depending on the character, only $150 for the DK. willing to negotiate a price post on here first for further contact information

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:30 pm 

bump