Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:21 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:53 pm 

Hello guys,
Looking to purchase an inactive US server WoW account. Gold doesnt matter at all, Nor does gear/Server.
If you are interested in selling me an account, I do ask that you be PayPal Verified, and have all the information include the correct secret answer.
If you do have a decent amount of rep I can go first
im a new player for wow
seriously seller only
thx
aim: kelsana051
msn: angelfish031@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:46 am 

Not sure how mush you are looking to pay, but I have an account with 6 80s on it all are through heroics (nearly 5K gs up to 6K gs). Priest, paladin, warlock, mage, druid, and death knight. Just over 10K gold across the whole account. worth about $700-$1000. Let me know if you are interested and I'll link you all the armorys. Camden667@gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:31 pm 

200 for a pvp/pve Warlock. Awesome character lots of goodies.. account comes with 70 druid, and 68 paladin. and low level characters as well.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:36 pm 

Hey I got a level 80 holy/disc priest with account
heres the armory link -- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Deadmoney

and heres a pic to show the accounts mine http://img530.imageshack.us/i/picture1kc.png/
also got a 37 warlock and there is 4438 gold on account. Ill let you sign in and such while on the phone and then paypal for 100$
my email is schlosserk@gmail.com
still 10 days of game time left

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:11 pm 

http://www.playerauctions.com is spammer and scammer/offer/650 ... -45388736/

price nego but looking for 650$

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:59 pm 

i have two 85s for sale, DK and druid. i only want 400$ and i am willing to negotiate, many alts and heirloom gear with a little over 4k gold artisan and master riding on two main characters. Cataclysm enabled.

Email me at sellingmywow23@gmail.com