Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2 85s and 2 80s for sale
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:33 pm 

Title says it all. I have 2 characters i leveled to 82 with cata release, a holy paladin and a disc/holy priest. Both have some pvp gear. Server is Black dragonflight horde side. Account also has 2 80s ready for leveling, a Tauren druid and a blood elf death knight. Account can be active upon interested buyers contacting me. I have quit the game since re-enrolling in school and simply do not have time to play anymore. Both 85s have epic flight. Priest has tailoring/engineering ready to be lvled. I will provide all armories upon request.

Any serious offers will be considered. looking to get at least $400 for the account but will take other offers as stated. Payment is preferred to be sent in Paypal, but can also accept money order as well. No secret information for the account will be given out prior to recieving payment, as i am the original owner of the account and have had it for quite the number of years.

When emailing with offers etc. place Scotchtape in the title of email so i know you are real.

I can be contacted by:
text message at 570-574-5298
email at z4ck15@hotmail.com
and AIM at Longlivesport214