Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:24 am 

I can show you the character in game and i accept any common payment method

100% SAFE because the character will be transfered on a new account on a desired realm with the desired name (the buyer can even create the new acc i will provide the cdkeys and the name which should be registered on the new acc) , this is INCLUDED IN PRICE (the costs of those things are ~70EURO which i fully suport)
Please also check my customers thread to see the amount of accounts i sold and their feedback

ImageImageImageImageImage

Profiles
http://chardev.org/?profile=408447 + 2x T10

Mounts
Celestial Steed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KvDDFi0Fuo

Professions
450 Mining
460 Enchanting
434 First Aid

He is ready for Faction Change / Scammer Change / Race Change/Paid Character Transfer/Rename

Bonus
- 1 Month Gametime
- Transfer to the desired realm
- Rename
- 100% Safety since you can even create the new account with me providing cdkeys and registered name

PRICE: 179 GBP / 199 EURO