Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:32 pm 

Selling my horde paladin on US realm Spinebreaker. it has a 5964 gs ret set,with only 5 quests left to finish getting shadowmourne(need to kill syndragosa,putricide,queen,LK,and collect some splinters in icc25.)3 of those can be done in a matter of an hour and a half with a slow group. It also comes with a 5725 holy set,and a 5490 prot tanking set,all of them fully gemmed and enchanted,and there is also a few peices each for ret and holy pvp sets. Account also has 3 different chars in full BOA gear. alts are a few around 30,a 64 lock,62 death knight,80 death knight on khadgarrealm,alliance side,and a 72 hunter in full BC epics from ZA,a couple from Kara,and a few from BT. account will come with atleast a month of game time no matter what. im asking $500 or best offer for the account,need it sold soon,but not in any way desperate to get rid of it,so seriouse offers only please...i dont like window shoppers,so armory links uppon request,or i can meet you in game and show you each set 'in person'. respond here,email me at j_whitten87@ymail.com or MSN at DsmTuner@ymail.com. If it appears to be a succesfull sale,i will talk with you on the phone if you want,but im not posting my number for the general pulic on a forum.thanks for reading,hope it catches someones interest.