Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:43 am 

The character has been gladiator (top 5 of the ladders always) in Season 2, 3, 4 and 5. Achieved the top in the 3s ladder in s3 and therefore has the legendary Vengeful Gladiator title. I am the real owner, which means I can provide you with CD-keys, ID card, Secret question + answer, as well as e-mail's address password. Reason for selling: I haven't played WoW since TBC and now that I have started I didn't enjoy the WOLTK at all so I decided to quit for good.

Gear Stats (Disc PvP gear is really descent, close to the best):
SP: 3050
Crit: 13.01%
Haste: 600
Mana Regen: 350
Resilience: 1360

Got more than 15 mounts (some of which are really rare)
Gold: 3000 atm + materials in the bank for at least 7-8k
Dual Spec: Yes
The character is transferable (although there is no need to say that the reputation on the server is more than good)

I am still improving the gear as the time goes by so I will update if there are any changes.
I expect serious offers (500E at minimum is a fair price I believe). I prefer to sell the character to a person who knows what PvP and Arena is about (of course that is not a rule and the highest bid will probably have it). Also, the account is prepaid for 2 months.
I am up for b2b or Western Union ( be careful to use Western Union, you are not protected.), PayPal .. scammers: don't even bother
Msn: iam4life@hotmail.com