Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:37 am 

okk people im selling my 80 undead mage with 4/5 T9.5
full pvp set, has many mounts(dont feel like naming them all)and has 5k gold!! on the server Auchindoun i can show ingame on request
has 73 Tauren warrior on it also with some great gear
i will only sell if you see the account ingame so u know what ur getting and so i feel safer about selling

i have all info for the account and can even provide the cd keys with boxes. so this meens do not try to rip me off because i will just recover the account back in 10 minutes

looking about 350 usd

any payment is fine but i rather have paypal

You can email me at omgitzmike@live.com
or
aim "GFX Mik3"

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:21 pm 

bumpp