Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:52 am 

I want to sell this account ASAP as I have some financial Dead lines to meet and will be willing to let it go for a bit less if it is quick and easy transaction.

This account comes with Wotlk and Cataclysm Beta! Be the first and longest in the beta!

My Wotlk Stats for my Druid (Transferable) and his gear include

6262 Gs Pve Moonkin, (5/5 Sanc T10 Perfectly Optimized Gear) WIth many Side-grades for customization!
http://mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=214028

6137 Gs Pvp Moomkin (With T1 Weapons, 28k+ health, 1318 Resil, 3k+ Sp and Heroic DFO)

6042 Gs Pve Feral (gemmed tanking atm, With 4pc Sanctified T10 Ikfirus's Sack of Wonder(277 Heroic), and Bloodfall (277 Heroic)

6193 Gs Pve Resto (Over 3600 SP! Gear optimized for Haste 788,)

You will also get!

Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher!, X-53 Touring Rocket, Grand Black War Mammoth

I have 3 Vanc tokens In bank with 200+ frost badges, 43k+ Honor Points, 1600+ Arena Points.

Maxed out Enchanting and engineering, (tons of extra mats for both)
Tons of rare items and Bank toon/slots!

Many level 50+ alts, including (69 shaman(full Boa), 63 Hunter(full Boa), 61 Paladin(full Boa), 57 Dk, 53 lock)

Prices are Negotiable and No good offer is refused! I can sell character alone for a discounted price or the account without my main (for the cata beta) for an offer I couldn't refuse! Dont be shy to ask any questions!

DISCLAIMER: By responding to this posting you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity.
World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment.
This sale is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to "My character", "This character", "My WoW account", "This account" or "My account" are indicative of my time spent on leveling the character.
This sale is not for ownership of the account, which belongs to Blizzard. It is for time spent acquiring the characters, items, skills, keys, and other facets of the account.
By inquiring to this sale you agree that you are not affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment.
All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this sale will remain the property of Blizzard.
By inquiring about, or viewing this sale you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment.
All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment.
This sale is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items as a form of service