Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:01 pm 

Looking to sell the follow account - all the toons on same account and I'm original owner:

50 Male Lesser Giant Warrior 50 Diplo/Armorsmith
Full set of APW Class Gear
Green Dragonscale BP
Maris Kiss, Palp's Hammer, Comsuming Darkness Hammer, Shiver Slayer, Malph's Bow.
Evil Eye bag
Griffon and Wyrven mount (Green)
He's got best crafting gear (APW tools/bags)
Full bank of best diplo gear (Examplar's rod and Mug)
This toon has about 200 plat on him

50 Male Halfling Bard 50 Leatherworker
Full set of APW Class Gear
Sivering Slayer, Athris Dagger, Chalykis Axe, Sawtoof
Wyrven mount (Black)
Best crafting gear (APW Tools/Bags)
Toon about 110 plat

50 Male Halfling Druid 50 Weaponsmith
Full set of APW Class Gear (Missing one ore for arms, if you want them)
Necroskin robe, Sheild focus, Heart of Icefiend
Wyrven mount (Black)
Best crafting gear (APW Tools, Vetern Reward Bag)
Toon has about 200 plat

I haven't played this account in about two months but unless something changed, it's still able to be transfered. Not sure if they stoped all transfers or still allowing one only per account.

As far as time left - the account subscription is set to expire in terms of playablity September 5.

Looking for at least $275 but I'm open to offers. No trades please. I've sold a few accouts on here, check my recent auctions. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks

Paypal only (Verifed) - No CC Transfers unless you have rep. I'll gladly hold account for you until you can transfer funds in otherwise.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:18 pm 

I dropped you a PM.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:02 pm 

Hello. I sent you a PM as well.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:34 pm 

My payment should be there by now.

Thank you

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like an ???, I am on the road for work and trying to post quick when I get the chance.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:37 pm 

Please shoot me an update on the account or my money.

Paypal says they have no record of a refund request. I don't want to make a formal complaint but I'm already feeling like I've been ripped off and have no choice but take care of my personal interests. I've even gone so far as to offer you more money that I can not afford to buy an account you technically already sold to me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:00 am 

Guys be very cautious of this person.
I've nearly bought an account from him, untill he refused to commicate with me about certain things about the account.
I have no proof hes a scammer, but what he is asking for this account is too good to be true.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:41 am 

He seems to be nice enough, maybe there are issues at his tend. but, I laid on Wednesday, got an email about issues at his end and the he was giving me a refund, then that he was still honoring our deal,

He sent me a very nice note with account into. He said he was going to be gone until last night or this morning. the account information, at least the name was not valid.

I'm going to wait another couple of hours and notify my bank of fraud.

I don't want to but if I don't hear back from him the account information to an account that doesn't exist isn't very useful and has no value.

If he fixes it I'll Let you know,

In usually u good judge of people. maybe I Messed up this time.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:49 am 

He seems to be nice enough, maybe there are issues at his end. but, I paid on Wednesday, got an email about issues at his end mid day Thursday and that he was giving me a refund, then later that he was still honoring our deal. He was quite nice just delayed in talking to me.

He sent me a very nice note with account info. He said he was going to be gone until last night or this morning. the account information, at least the name was not valid.

I'm going to wait another couple of hours and notify my bank of fraud.

I don't want to but if I don't hear back from him, the account information to an invalid account isn't very useful and has no value.

If he fixes it I'll Let you know,

I'm usually a good judge of people. maybe I Messed up this time.

I had a dear friend a couple of weeks ago have his daughter drown. Sometimes stuff happens that are far more important than games and accounts ext. . . I pray his life isn't nearly that bad and that he isn't a thief. As nice as he was at some I have to call it as it appears and try to lock my money up until I know I'm getting what was sold to me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:34 am 

DO NOT deal with this guy.

Please list the paypal Email u sent money to so people can run checks for future transactions, in the case he attempts to scam another person.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:07 pm 

DO NOT ever deal with this guy. I did buy an account from him before but he practically scammed me on this purchase. He goes by the name of Matt Swanson or Danny Lefevres and he uses the following e-mails:

- preyed@gmail.com (Paypal account)
- psyko_terd@hotmail.com
- dray1954@hotmail.com (Paypal account)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:23 pm 

I'm currently down several hundred dollars with no product, and no response to any emails. He did send me account information but it was an invalid user ID.