Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:33 pm 

I am selling 4 Vanguard-Accounts.

Account 1:
50er Sorcerer (50 Outfitter, 50 Diplomat, Exemplar of all Telon, Baron of NT, 2 Land-Deeds)
He has 6 APW-set-items and ohter red gear (cloak is orange)

42 Shaman (Bear) (50 Mineralogist)

Account 2:
46 Warrior (50er Diplomat)
Fully craftet Armor. All Orange

43 Shammy (Wolf) (50Leatherworker)
42 Monk (50er Weaponsmith)

Account 3:
50 Shammy (Hayatet) (50 Diplomat, 50 Armorsmith) 400 Faction-Platin for Lomshir (plus the little Factionmount)
He has some APW-gear, too. Mostly Non-Set to get none of strength etc. Fully Healequipped

2 (yes two) Monk (50 Carpenter)

Account 4:
36 Bloodmage (50 Carpenter (the second), 50 Diplomat)

I made these 4 Accounts to have an own little army: Warrior, Shaman, Sorcerer and Bloodmage - with this setting you can get almost of every Groupcontent alone :)

EVERY Crafter has 5000+ Faction on every Continent to get all Quests offered. Everyone has all Sigilrecipes. Every Crafterclass has its Support-recipes.
You can craft Houses completly on your own.
These accounts offer the possibility to craft all Saddleparts for the Griffon-quest with the permanent-knowledge-recipes.
The Craftingpart is so great that i can only say: 7 Level 50 Crafter with big Bonuses - was alot of work =)

Every Account has its own Level 50 Diplomat. Farming Hoptonian-Schematics is nice for getting some gold.

On all three accounts are about 25 Platin (2500 Gold)
Equipment you could sell for about 15 Platin.
On every account is a T5-House build. They stand next to each other and next to a Craftingspot.
As a bonus: You can use 2 other Houses, too. They are on 2 not used accounts. You have full rights to use them.

For these 4 accounts with 13! Level 50 i am asking for 1000€ to start negotiation

Please contact me for any questions.

I am selling these 4 accounts as a set - no matter what you are playing, this offer completes every playingstyle.
I am up to help with questions about multiboxing :)