Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:53 am 

Hi I amm currently listing a runescape account, I am the original owner, can provide all details including recoveries, passwords, username , password etc.

I am quitting because I am bored of the game and am moving onto world of warcraft, which is much better in my opinion, so am letting this go for a fair price to someone who will make good use for it.

I reckon this account is purely good due to its skills AND bank items.
The total level is 1600, the highest level is cooking at 99, along with the cooking cape.

The account contains 7,700,000 gold, that’s 7 million 7 hundred thousand gold pieces, aswell as TONS MORE

The account contains millions in items, such as Dharoks great axe, Dharoks Legs and Dharoks Body, Bandos Tassets, Bandos Boots and Bandos Chestplate, and Armadyl plateskirt, Abby whip, Dragon dagger (p++), Amulet of fury, Full Black/Red mystic robes, Amulet of Magic (t),

407 Air runes, 6900 Blood runes, 36000 Fire runes, 346 Law runes, 100 Soul runes, 204 cooked sharks, ring of wealth and much much more in the bank

Pictures can be provided, can meet in game to prove its real, whatever you want but will not hand over any information until money is received except for the username in which you can check up yourself to also prove it is real

For the levels, the account contains a total level of 1600, 81 Attack, 83 strength, 80 defence, 71 range, 61 prayer, 78 magic, 54 runecrafting, 82 hitpoints, 60 agility, 57 herbloe, 55 thieving, 54 crafting, 82 fletching, 63 slayer, 58 mining, 52 smithing, 73 fishing, 99 cooking, 73 firemaking, 95 woodcutting, and 45 farming, 51 construction, 50 hunter and 41 summoning.

This account is very well rounded and I am going to let it go for a fair price, buyout I am looking for £75 GBP offers accepted

My EMAIL@ super_mechanic@hotmail.co.uk

MSN , Also, I accept paypal only, how the transaction will work is I create an ebay listing in which you pay the amount accepted, and as soon as I receive the money in paypal, within 30 minutes I shall pass on all details to you. Good luck and add my MSN email to find out more.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:12 pm 

ill buy it for $80, Markyack@aim.com is email