Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:41 pm 

lukashas wrote:
Hi , i have been scamed by zyingbo@gmail.com , he transfered money to my paypal account and affter few minutes they have gone ! can anyone please can tell me HOW SCAMERS DO THIS? thank you

I had been scamed like this to ! But thanks God ive got my account back from blizzard. I dont remember scamer email but he really rushed to give him all information! Can anyone please explain me - how its posible to do this trick with paypal ???

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:07 pm 

LOL this might sound crazy but this post explains why we get scammed all the time. We stole their oil..so they are taking our wow accounts XD
btw STAY AWAY FROM NICKEDCE@HOTMAIL.COM AND SUPERFIENDS@HOTMAI.COM CLINT YEAGER IS HIS "NAME"

t6gnomemage wrote:
hi, pmed u , ,im interested in ur acct, wanna talk to u ,aim: pulps1337 , msn:ghinsi12@hotmail.com

This is the best part right here,

Sp2Go2Adventure (12:41:55 AM): sorry, you are beeing added to scammer list, work on your english please
pulps1337 (12:42:16 AM): work on ur steal skill plz
pulps1337 (12:42:26 AM): know -how
Sp2Go2Adventure (12:42:28 AM): lol
Sp2Go2Adventure (12:42:33 AM): im not trying to take anything
Sp2Go2Adventure (12:42:39 AM): im weeding out all the scammers
Sp2Go2Adventure (12:42:43 AM): you understand?
pulps1337 (12:43:06 AM): im reporting evey thief
Sp2Go2Adventure (12:43:29 AM): alrigh, im more then happy to post this entire conversation
pulps1337 (12:43:38 AM): me too
Sp2Go2Adventure (12:43:54 AM): hi, pmed u , ,im interested in ur acct, wanna talk to u ,aim: pulps1337 , msn:ghinsi12@hotmail.com
pulps1337 (12:43:58 AM): im reporting u to the realpoor, markeedragon and buysellmmo
Sp2Go2Adventure (12:44:13 AM): i post that, and they know you are a real chinese farmer, its easy to see
pulps1337 (12:44:22 AM): yup
pulps1337 (12:44:38 AM): ppl in the world will know that u r a big thief
Sp2Go2Adventure (12:44:46 AM): what have i stolen?
pulps1337 (12:44:54 AM): stole oil from iraq
pulps1337 (12:44:58 AM): petro
Sp2Go2Adventure (12:45:08 AM): lol...
pulps1337 (12:45:15 AM): im serious
pulps1337 (12:45:27 AM): yuo u r the worest thief,

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:09 am 

scamed by bskey63@hotmail.com
used same ??? with paypal.
transfered money for me and when got all information just wrote complain to paypal and stoped transaction.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:13 am 

kalladumigella@hotmail.com

that guy is a scammer dont trade with him.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:14 am 

Dont buy from petewinston2@email.com said he had two toons. I transfered the money to him messed up he sent it back to me so when I sent it again he went offline I know I shouldnt have done it twice but he sent the money back. The 2nd time the email was not verified when I seen that I canceled the payment to him is there anything else I should do am I going to lose tha tmoney or did I cancel it fast enough.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:07 am 

Don't sell to 'benco' he tried scamming me paid then took the money back.

And now keeps messaging me asking me to add him when I make new posts, forgetting who I am probably because he just mails everyone, and every time he has a new email address.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:19 am 

Recently i got scammed as well, wish i would have read these tips before i rushed into it but the lady at paypal was actually giving me tips on how to sell my account. She taught me something very wise.

If your using paypal send the account information to the e-mail registered with the paypal.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:51 pm 

Scammers:

imcattom@gmail.com used AIM imcattom
Kevin Fors320 msn:william7087@hotmail.com
sekirtpe@hotmail.com aim:Ziren7446
casperua@hotmail.com aim:Epicamo

all those are spamming the forum looking to scam people, stay alert and be careful

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:03 pm 

I can verify the imacottom@gmail.com as a scammer, actually sounded somewhat legit but fortunatly didn't give him any info.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:35 am 

I would like to inform you of what I belive is a scamming network,

When I was selling my account I got adds on msn from about 5 people all with one name in their email and 4 random numbers after, all these people use the same font and often are online at the same time. When I said to one of them about it they replyed "what?" and then logged out. They also use the basic windows messanger pictures. One of these emails were rosalyn6971@hotmail.com but their msn screen name was mary.

Well lucky for me I noticed this and ended up not selling my account to any of them/

Just some tips that this may be a scam, or the worlds biggest coincidence.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:07 am 

wondertrue@hotmail.com is a scammer. Sounds legit, hesitates and doesn't reply when it comes to details. Careful..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:15 pm 

so it appears that by including your email adress in a post on this website can be risky as:
as soon as i made a post, i got an email from blizzard saying i needed to verify my account, blah blah.
initially i was worried, so i called the blizz hotline, and he told me not to reply to the email as its a scam.
morale: BE careful, as the email came from "noreply@blizzard.com"
its a scam. dont tell them any accnt info, theyre not verifying a thing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:26 am 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:49 pm 

ok, so i had my fun with 2 guys today, will paste only one of the conversations:

yan: you there?
Vlad: yes
yan: are you still selling your account?
Vlad: yeah i am
Vlad: interested?
yan: sure
yan: show me armory link ok?
Vlad: 1 sec
Vlad: i'l give u my armory, but are u willing to give me a phone number home adress and paypal email so i can request the payment?
yan: sec
yan: micheal_marcelli19@hotmail.com
yan: what is your pp email?
yan: 650eu buyout price right?
Vlad: so, why do u have a different paypal address than your messenger one?
yan: i dont use my msn as my pp email
Vlad: ok one sec please
Vlad: btw where are u from? i forgot to ask , how rude
yan: us
yan: u?
Vlad: -----------------------------------------------------
Vlad: this is my armory
yan: ok
yan: that is a good char
yan: what payment do you accept?
Vlad: well i'd really like to get the money in my postal mail from my home
Vlad: that would be really good
yan: i know you mean ( be careful to use Western Union ( be careful to use Western Union, you are not protected.), you are not protected.) payment ,right?
Vlad: ( be careful to use Western Union ( be careful to use Western Union, you are not protected.), you are not protected.)?
yan: Western Union ( be careful to use Western Union, you are not protected.)?
Vlad: no, i don;t have Western Union ( be careful to use Western Union, you are not protected.)
Vlad: oh listen
Vlad: i forgot
yan: mail money to you?
Vlad: i'l need your home adress so i can send u my ID copy
Vlad: and a phone
Vlad: so we can talk the small details
yan: b4 i give you my phone ,i prefer to check your account can work first.is that okay?
Vlad: give me your paypal from where u pay and give me the email where u want me to send the game info please
yan: you can send login info here or send it to my email.ok?
Vlad: your email?
Vlad: wich is that i don't know
Vlad: tell me please
yan: the email is the same as msn
yan: when you send it,let me know

it's really easy to catch them, they are sooo predictable. take care guys

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:34 am 

Did everything I was supposed to, everything.

Butter still managed to cheat me, now im tring to get my account back through blizzard thank god I have the original disks so maybe I can at least recover account. Got it over paypal, he did the open resolution and close resolution. Then this morning I find out funds where not authorized by the account holder so again funds go on hold. This is very annoying to say the least.

I have also called local law and FBI cyber crime and filed a report and because its theft over 50 they will at least investigate. I've given them scammers msn email as well as email they gave me in there email Cathineo@hotmail.com I suggest avoiding this user

MSN: Cathineo@hotmail.com

Edit wrong person, avoid butter and this msn account, it is a scammer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:21 pm 

u mean SCAMPAL? they just have to claim an unwanted transaction and bam , since its just data they give NO protection to sellers so basically you are fucked up if you use paypal, used bank to bank wire transfers, if they really wanna buy it it wont be a problem and there is no way 4 them to get the money back after that so its safe 4 sellers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:37 pm 

It also seems to me that scammers don't like dealing with WoW accounts that are already linked-to B.net accounts. To a normal buyer it doesn't seem that this would be a big deal since you can change the e-mail address of the B.net account once everything goes through, it's merely another secret Q&A, and that in-turn changes the WoW login info, no big deal.
Scammers don't like to deal with these accounts since they cannot cheat you and then link your Char to their own B.net accounts (I've read about that a few times here) and you have no way to get your char back.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:58 am 

Gonodrac wrote:
does scammer accept to talk with mic?

I believe so

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:33 pm 

hahahaha, duhhhh, here's my account and PW, i sure trust a random nobody on the interweb not to ??? my account up.... Goddamn Freedom hating pissant child molesting pricks...

Zero01l: hi r u there
Zero01l: still have ur wow acc for sale
DeathScytheOmega: yah, i'm here, it's still for sale
Zero01l: do u have game time left?
DeathScytheOmega: yah, it's active now
Zero01l: can i see ur armory?
DeathScytheOmega: sure thing, one sec
Zero01l: k
DeathScytheOmega: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=133576
DeathScytheOmega: all resto gear is enchanted, feral gear needs to be socketed/enchanted still
Zero01l: which realm?
DeathScytheOmega: undermine US PvE
DeathScytheOmega: all chars are transferable now
Zero01l: the armory seems not bad
Zero01l: how much do u want for the acc
DeathScytheOmega: # 150 on server
DeathScytheOmega: asking 850
Zero01l: 850$ ?
DeathScytheOmega: yah
DeathScytheOmega: also has a 19 geared twink rogue/banktoon, and a 61 hunter with some decent gear
Zero01l: is it a bnet acc?
DeathScytheOmega: yah
Zero01l: how to pay
Zero01l: do u use paypal?
DeathScytheOmega: no
DeathScytheOmega: check or money order
Zero01l: i can do check
Zero01l: but its unsafe for me
DeathScytheOmega: yah, that's true
DeathScytheOmega: can u meet in game?
Zero01l: no
Zero01l: can u tell me the accs name pass and sqa first if i pay u by check
DeathScytheOmega: u can dl trial version and i can meet then
DeathScytheOmega: no sqa until i get funds
DeathScytheOmega: i can give name and pass
Zero01l: can i login the acc now
DeathScytheOmega: i've been trading on AH to make some money
DeathScytheOmega: if u can do that u can meet in game
Zero01l: u said ull tell me the accs name and pass first
DeathScytheOmega: trial users are only restricted on certain aspects, ie level, mail, etc
Zero01l: allow me to login it now plz
DeathScytheOmega: i'm not going to hand you the account on the off chance you might buy it
Zero01l: ive decided to buy the acc now
DeathScytheOmega: ok, so meet me in game, priority mail/fed ex me a check ( so you can track it and know when i receive it). On the date i receive the check by mail, which you will know as well, i'll give you access to the account
DeathScytheOmega: that might cost like .75 cent to ship a check
Previous message was not received by Zero01l because of error: User Zero01l is not available.

DeathScytheOmega: hahahaha, fucking scammer
Previous message was not received by Zero01l because of error: User Zero01l is not available.

Another thing I'd like to add: This douchebag asked me questions which are all answered in the original post(i.e. realm, armory link, account activity, price, etc.) which just means these jerkoffs can't even be bothered to do anything besides give you a response (usually a half-assed "i am interested in ur acc") and try to get your login info then. DO NOT GIVE ANY INFO UNTIL YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH, CAN VERIFY THEIR IDENTITY, AND HAVE SOME SORT OF GUARANTEE, however long this may take or however much of a hassle it may seem, it will save you bullshit time in the end. Scammers will always be in a rush, and will always give themselves away if you know what to look for.

Last edited by 5hifted on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:01 am 

So I recently posted this add on these forums:
"I am looking to Sell my World of Warcraft Account that Contains the following:
- Lvl 80 tauren Shaman with t7.5 sets for both elemental and enhancement specs
-39 troll hunter twink (all my twinks are nearly best in slot for the bracket)
-39 orc warrior twink
-39 troll rogue twink
-49 blood elf mage twink
-49 boomkin(tauren) twink (best in bracket, hands down)
-59 undead spriest twink
-64 blood elf pally
-numerous BoAs ( Axe, Bow, Mace, Mail shoulders, Cloth Shoulders, spell power trinkets x2)

I have other random characters scattered throughout various realms including a 64 dwarf hunter and a 60 night elf priest."

I admit I am rather nub when compared to most WoW players in regards to internet/computer prowess. But within several hours I had 10 pm's expressing interest in my account. Mind you, I have yet to prepare any screenshots or any other physical proof of my claims. Would it be safe to assume that all 10 of those pm's were from scammers? I had offers ranging between 450-800 usd.

The more I've looked into selling my account, it seems my best bet would just be to sell it to a well known reseller. What are some safer alternatives to Paypal, b/c it seems paypal is a surefire way to get scammed. Any input/assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:10 pm 

if they refer to your account as an "acc", don't want to wait for character verification and offer you what you ask, or more, outright without trying to negotiate a price, I'd lean towards scammer.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:55 pm 

username: DlanTolly
aim :Gfox24N
msn: omedepot@hotmail.com

complete scammer. luckily i didn't go for it, it's my first time trying to do this buy/sell stuff =/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:07 pm 

I was scammed today, though I had parental settings turned on.

imboehman is his AIM name
impowers@hotmail.com
orchard214@hotmail.com

^-- Multiple Emails as well as a Gmail account so apparently he's strictly in this for the scamming.

He tried to steal my account so I locked all gameplay time on the account. Should he finally pay up I'll unlock it, but if he keeps trying to take it Blizzard will have it sorted out soon.

Avoid him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:01 am 

DONT USE PAYPAL EVER, look at my signature.

The reason you use a federal money order if because they actually take fraud seriously, and if you are caught in fraud with a federal money order, thats a federal offense and you go directly to jail do not pass go do not collect two hundred dollars.

Technically months later they can pull back the money from your paypal account, being as paypal is used to ship items and finalize charges when the item reaches its destination, AND EVEN STILL AFTER THAT they can still charge back on a physical item.

PAY PAL ??? ING SUCKS.....
that company does things that should be illegal imo.

However with a federal money order it goes.
buyers bank -> sellers bank

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:46 pm 

Ive read all posts under this topic. Got an account that im trying to sell. Created a post here aswell. got 3 scammers at same 10 mins. recognized them at very first minute :) was really fun chatting with em.

Almost same lines from this topic. crappy English and same questions. they all paused when i told em that im from Turkey, and they all went offline the moment i asked them their phone number. I also tried the wrong address trick saw under this post, dunno whos it was but thanks to him, asked if his adress is "xxxx", while his area code was showing "yyyy" he replied yes, so..

after reading all posts here, experiencing it personally was really fun. thanks all for these helpful posts.

oh their emails:
matten136@hotmail.com - daniel
kHigley06@hotmail.com - eileen
sonya061@hotmail.com - sonya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:50 pm 

Here is yet another E-mail to avoid (lights.a.cigarette@gmail.com).
The email-
Hello There !
i have gone through your thread and i am interested in your wow acc .would u like show me more deatails about the acc ? and how much r u looking for ? like the amrory link and the sreen shot the acc in the game.Kindly confirm your acceptance.my MSN is lights_a.cigarette@hotmail.com. AIM is lightsacigarette would u like reply to me ?.thx any way serious buyer .have a nice day!

Theres no pic or armory link in my post, wth are they thinking? Just another generic attempt to rip me off. At this point im considering just deleting my toons cause ill be damned if i am going to have someone profit from scamming me and these types of sites are constantly scanned be scammers looking to rip people off and posting your account in a forum is like inviting a thief into your house. I have yet to recieve a legit interest in my account. ill give it some more time but its likely that the only interest will be from scammers.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:04 pm 

KYSTYRA is a SCAMMER
msn:prredator@hotmail.com
Contacted me for my account 80-orc-rogue-80-troll-hunter-many-others-t79641.html

He said he wanted to buy it and then asked for username and password to "test" it in a BG and a Dungeon.He stoled my gold..not much 1000g..but anyway..he now ignores me on all my ID..

SO STAY AWAY FROM KYSTYRA
aka prredator@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:22 am 

yea hey i have been scammed a couple times off of this place...

the email names were somthing like

metiloe

blue

wonder

shockey (A)

Smart dog @_@

olossK

all these people are cammers...dnt ever trade with them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:56 am 

Do not give info to mentiole@gmail.com!!! He will give you wrong info about his rep...he is not the real "Mentiole" if you ask him to go on AIM on mentiole he wont do that because he is not the real one.
Boga: Answer me on AIM
mentiole@gmail.com@@imm: what is your aim?
Boga: i've added you
Boga: like on forum
mentiole@gmail.com@@imm: im not on aim sorry i have too many guys there when i log on many guys will talk with me
mentiole@gmail.com@@imm: i have 5 sellers talking on Msn
Boga: Mentiole is idle
Boga: Mentiole is idle on aim
Boga: so you are a scammer
Boga: ty
mentiole@gmail.com@@imm: yes
mentiole@gmail.com@@imm: you know what?
mentiole@gmail.com@@imm: i am not talking on aim
mentiole@gmail.com@@imm: you are stupid idiot
mentiole@gmail.com@@imm: not proving the wow acc works but asking personal ID
mentiole@gmail.com@@imm: internet fraud
mentiole@gmail.com@@imm: bye scammer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:48 am 

alright i think i got scammed.... i got an im from this guy... i talked like he did this before... i gave him my savings account number n wat not...of coarse didnt give him the card back number n wat not... i dunop wat to do... he said he send the moeny but he was actin all fishy after... and he signed off after i asked him about can i get ur #.... SHIUT!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 am 

Sacrity

msn:phaykurnhi@hotmail.com
aim :Vedioce

another scammer. bought my character put the money in then had it returned. Pretty annoyed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:53 am 

mags87 wrote:
Sacrity

msn:phaykurnhi@hotmail.com
aim :Vedioce

another scammer. bought my character put the money in then had it returned. Pretty annoyed.

he just contacted me about buying my account, thanks for the heads up.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:41 pm 

anthuss@gmail.com

he claims to use a verifying email address thingy which shows his email is legit. it then shows on his paypal account hes french. I accepted funds and then when i didnt get the sqa he reversed transaction and opened dispute.

i then changed my details on my account and he literally flipped with swearing and stuff. cos i changed my password and such. laughed and walked away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:27 pm 

Scammers Beware. The ultimate Trade solution.

1: Before the Trade: Make sure the persons paypal account is the same as there address. Proof of this. Screenshot of a document or Home Bill that states the name and address. Home phone bills or any other document work the best.

Do not Trade after that proof. Your next security measure is a Bill of Sale. Sent to the paypal address for both of you. In the bill of sale your document should not contain Blizzard or WoW. Your stateing that you are buying a virtual product for $??? amount of money. Signed and dated.

The trade. Now the Seller (Usually the scammer) Will feel much safer along with the buyer having proof of the purchase. Paypal will look at the bill of sale and look at the amount sent. Problem solved. PHONE TO PHONE is a must. Only deal with US/CA residents do not deal with foreign people. (Not being racist but i find most scammers are from foreign countrys.) And that is how you solve a scamming issue.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:45 pm 

Watchout for leibowitztracy@hotmail.com I asked if we can do a Money Order and the second i said that she logged off. She also said that she was from Watertown, NY. I offered to sell the account for $750 and she said she would pay $900 which also was suspicious. Just watch out guys.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:58 am 

If you get an email from that son of a bitch, do not reply.. He scammed me about 2 days ago and almost lost my acc. Do not make business with him/her! I have reason to believe he has also hacked peoples PayPal accounts because he tried sending me money under 4 different names. BE AWARE!!! Another thing id like to add. PayPal=not the safest payment method. If possible please try and use Money orders or cash upfront. People can complain on paypal and say they "didnt recieve the item they paid for" and that money will be taken out of your bank. Its happened to me several times before!! Also, DO NOT give the buyer teh account information UNTILL you have the money safely in your hands. These scammers can easily find a way to cancel PayPal money sent, money orders and checks. BE CAREFUL!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:41 pm 

Recently got two scammers..
One is Cappuccino784 on aim
The other is Lupstar039 on aim.. both tried to do the payments over Paypal.. Ill tell you all right now, paypal is the most UNSAFE payment method there is.. Then they wanted my account information after they "put" the money into my paypal account. With paypal, the person can "put" the money into your account and once they get the information from you at any time before those 3-4 business days are up, cancel the payment, and you can say bye bye to your account. If this does happen, make sure you know all there is to know about your account and call blizz saying youve been hacked.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:46 pm 

Ive been trying to sell my account for the longest time.. and cant seem to sell it.. i havnt even put a price up there, just said it was for sale and to email me with your offer.. can anyone please give me tips on how to sell it and what kind of payment methods to use that are appealing to buyers...? Please contact me at Dekipc@hotmail.com or send me a message on here.. thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:52 pm 

dekipc@hotmail.com 11:47 pm
(11:47:35 PM): LMFAO
(11:47:44 PM): your listed as one of the scammers on the thing
(11:47:48 PM): ??? off fagget!!!
(11:47:50 PM): ??? my ???
lupstar039 11:48 pm
(11:48:01 PM): lol
dekipc@hotmail.com 11:48 pm
(11:48:09 PM): fuckin scamming peice of ???
(11:48:15 PM): i gotta ask you
(11:48:17 PM): how did i scam you?
(11:48:18 PM): why do you waste your time
(11:48:34 PM): just because i dont accept monewy order?
(11:48:39 PM): money*
(11:48:44 PM): rofl
(11:48:51 PM): read the forums dipshit
(11:48:51 PM): your fucking stupid
(11:48:57 PM): everyone posted ur a scammer
lupstar039 11:49 pm
(11:49:08 PM): link it to me
dekipc@hotmail.com 11:49 pm
(11:49:25 PM): post221942.html#p221942
(11:49:31 PM): scroll about 75% down
(11:49:38 PM): Bmansfield wrote it
(11:49:46 PM): and mags87
(11:50:02 PM): both right next to each other.
dekipc@hotmail.com 11:50 pm
(11:50:35 PM): That was exactly what i was talking about
(11:50:38 PM): paypal is unsafe
(11:50:43 PM): you fuckers can put money in
(11:50:45 PM): and take it right out
(11:51:10 PM): You see where you were revealed as a scamming peice of ????
(11:51:12 PM): fucker
lupstar039 11:51 pm
(11:51:26 PM): so you have reported me?
(11:51:34 PM): okay, i am going to report you as well :-D
dekipc@hotmail.com 11:51 pm
(11:51:41 PM): Report me for what LMAO
(11:51:48 PM): Im trying to sell my account clean
(11:51:54 PM): and i will post this aim chat on there to prove it
(11:52:01 PM): you fucking hacker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:30 pm 

Just wanna add AIM screenname godslayer220 to the list of scammers.
offered a ridiculously high price for my account, then tried paying me from two different paypal accounts registered to two different names -.-
BE SMART
DONT FALL VICTIM

and remember; if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:56 pm 

Bzmode@hotmail/msn.com
moneekalo@hotmail/msn.com (Known as "Sweettears" on these forums.)

Both Scammers.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:47 pm 

omfg, ready this post before you deal.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:48 pm 

read

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:36 pm 

Just got scammed, but luckily the dumbass did nothing to the account before I got it back. But its in my possession now and watch out for sweettears on this site and sculandaor on aim. he is a scammer, and a very good one. will offer 450 at first like me, try and back out of it till you throw out a price. dont be dumb like me. give them the secret answer AFTER the payment has gone through and is available on paypal. don't listen to ANY other tips seriously. i know a guy who used to scam people and he would talk to them on phone or mic through aim, don't matter, they will scam you one way or another, it's what they do. so watchhh out, give them account info, let them play on it and wait for transaction to be done. if they delete anything, just contact a gm. I hope this stops happening one day. have a good day. and buy my account!!!!! 3 80s!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:33 am 

Surprise!!! I registered just for this, guys and girls:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Tracy+Jill+Leibowitz

She is an Intellectual properties lawyer... IT'S A TRAP!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:08 am 

was scammed by imperial1991@hotmail.com or cookies msn name yesterday. He first had me buy 10k gold from a wensite thats the only way he would purchase account. He sent payment from two different paypal accounts after refusing to accept the money request. Then after info was given had them held and attempted to reverse back. ><

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:45 am 

another scammer info:
msn: red.land456@hotmail.com
aim: redland456

avoid him :P

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:16 pm 

Something that came to mind when just trying to sell my account a few minutes ago. If you have an authenticator, do NOT remove it until the sale is final. The payment actually goes through, not being taken back through dispute. If they want to see the account, do like I did which is say you will give the code when they reach the screen for it. To remove an authenticator, a person has to have the code from your authenticator twice on the security page. That would mean they would need three different codes, which someone besides a scammer needing that would be odd. A person has 30 seconds to type in the code you gave them, so they should not need more than one code. This is a measure to keep your account secure until you are able to verify that you will receive payment. They will not be able to remove it. I have checked with an authenticator I have for a second account my husband has and the authenticator cannot be removed by another one. The original one is the only one that can remove it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:08 am 

red.land456@hotmail.com (11:32 AM): hello
Rawr (11:32 AM): Hy
red.land456@hotmail.com (11:32 AM): still have ur wow acc for sale
Rawr (11:32 AM): Yes I do.
red.land456@hotmail.com (11:33 AM): can i have ur amrory links
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a bit of back and forth about my characters.
Rawr (11:55 AM): Don't bother
Rawr (11:55 AM): how-to-fight-scammers-buy-sell-wow-account-101-must-read-t49903-200.html
Rawr (11:55 AM): You're a scammer.
Rawr (11:55 AM): people reported you.
Rawr (11:55 AM): On this very email
Rawr (11:56 AM): have fun trying to steal from other people
Rawr (11:56 AM): I'm not dumb.
red.land456@hotmail.com (11:56 AM): i am not the scammer .???
Rawr (11:56 AM): Then wh people say you are?
Rawr (11:57 AM): Google your email adress and see the very first site :p .
Rawr (11:57 AM): Sorry i am not willing to take the chance.
red.land456@hotmail.com (11:58 AM): okay.so good luck bye

I post this as a thanks for the heads up you've give me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:32 am 

dylantolly@hotmail.com

Long story short he's a scammer, he's using the name of someone who's got very good rep on various sites, I was actually emailed by the person whos ID he is assuming and it read

Mate BEWARE

You are getting scammed!!

I did NOT send that e-mail. I only trade over AIM DylanTolly.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON

This is a tough situation because he is high rated but the scammer is not, best advice I can give is dont trust the email at the top, Also Im in the process of getting my account back any tips?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next