Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:24 am 

I would like 199$ for the account, which is a steal, or best offer! If your a scammer go to another thread, you will not be able to scam me, I can spot a scammer a million miles away!

I have put 2 years of work into my account, with my account you could easily fund multiple new characters with great gear or play the current accounts.

Account Includes:

3 Characters

130 Bowmaster ( this is my main perfect stats, nx face, hair,eyes )
44 Assasin (NX eyes, hair, face, this is my dexless sin)
34 Crossbowman (NX hair, eyes, face this is my mule character)

Items Included:

12x Ibis value 18-20 million each
10att wg 55 million
20 dex sauna 100 million
10 dex fallen leaf earrings 150million
9 dex black snow shoes 85 million
5 dex branch nose 130 million
10 dex 2 att pink adventure cape 140 million
50 att blue scarab 95 million
Silver Deputy Pendant 99 million
Zhelm price n/a

My bowmaster has all its gear stripped, as I retired it and started funding this assasin, most of the gear is interchangable as both classes need DEX gear. With the current items the assasin is very strong, I also have 300million + in pure mesos on the account maybe even more havent checked in awhile, like I said before you can easily sell all the stuff I have and have well over 1-2 billion mesos, most meso sellers charge about 400-600$ for that amount.

I also have 6 pets on the account which includes 2 rare pets that can only be found in the itcg card game.

1x Skunk Pet ( I spent 80$ on ebay buying this pet, very few people own this pet )
1x Black bunny ( again I spent about 15$ on ebay for this pet)
1x Dino
1x White Tiger
1x Yeti
1x Penguin

This account also has about 150$ worth of NX on it that will last from october 30th for some items and november 30th for other items, theres many NX items on this account.

This account is free from any abuse and all characters can be found on rankings.

The server is Khaini, but with the transfer server nx item you can transfer to any server, though personally in my opinion khaini is the best server.

I also have an assortment of items that I'm not sure is on the account that can be sold for a good amount of money, currently I am unable to check my account because my mother board is fried at the moment and don't know when it will be fixed (kinda sucks since i make websites for a living lol...)

Feel free to contact me on here if you have any other questions, I can only accept Paypial, I have been a member of paypal since 2003 and am verified.

Last thing is that when you purchase the account I will give you all information, password, pin number, security questions, everything you will need to make it your account, I highly recommend this game for younger kids/ teenagers, but for the older gamers like myself (24 cough ..) I find it very rewarding game because of the challenges it offers in the game, its unmatch in any other rpg in my opinion.