Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Mon May 28, 2018 12:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WTS lv 83 Zerk Giahon
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:06 pm 

Looking to get my account sold TONS of item and money
level 83+ Tank zerk uniques and realm drops . if your interested i will send pics of the charecter , there are many toons on he account on all servers range in lvl of 1 - 30 atleast with TONS of extras stones and pots including Large Pink pots that you cannot get no more unless you craft them

i have screen shots now you will recive well over 250 million in gold and many +13 elite weaons 8 slot and full of +7 terra stones 4 sets of gears, pots , unique rings okerhus and many more
also 2 other charecter FULL of Stones and Gears lv 1 anda lv 30 sork there is so much on this account that i dont want to sit here and list verything ,

so if your interested drop me a email at kbmopar64@yahoo.com and leave me a price or questions thx

make sure that when you leave me a messeage to include subject matter is Archlord or 83 zerk , so i know what im opening :) thx