Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:00 am 

Hey I'm selling my zerker lvl 44 on brumhart server.
Why? : Game is boring and time consuming.

The character has the perfect build it can crit 2k and aoe full dungeon rooms. Has GOOD gear for its level, I was stubern and I wouldnt settle for not for the best gear. I spent over 200mil on the armor. It has over maybe 1bil on the account. 400mil cash, 15k lens +/5Klens norm/different cash items/has 2 wings/over 500mil in stones. It is a semi-pro guild.

If anyone is interested let me know, archlord wont allow me to take screenshots so we will have to meet ingame for me to show you.

PRICE: $20

POST REPLY = I might now check this
EMAIL : superman1432@hotmail.com <------EMAIL ME BEST WAY TO GET IN CONTACT

****I DONT GO FIRST, ONCE U ADD ME ON MSN WE WILL GO ON ARCHLORD I WILL SHOW ALL THE FEATURES THE ACCOUNT INCULDES YOU WILL SEND MONEY OVER, ONCE I SEE IT CAME I WILL SEND YOU THE ACCOUNT INFO. AND YOU WILL CHANGE THE EMAIL ETC..******

Last edited by Spades1 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 pm 

BUMP PRICE LOWERED IN RUSH TO SELL CONTACT ASAP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:31 pm 

STILL SELLING I NEED THE MONEY BADLY! ADD MY MSN FOR MORE INFO PRICE NEGIOTABLE

$20
$20
$20

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 pm 

SELLING THIS ASAP NO SCAMMERS DONT ADD ME SAYING YOU WANT TO LOG IN FIRST, I WILL NOT SCAM YOU STEALING MONEY OVER INTERENT IS ILLEGAL REPORT ME TO POLICE IF SO