Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:21 am 

Hey I am willing to spend up to 75 dollars canadian for a high lvl character plz send me your offers thanks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:06 pm 

Hi Moonless
I have 2 accounts on Archlord
a lvl 85 Sorc with full realm and kark with 2 x blode with 7%resist in one and the other blode 8% resist
my inventory is full of very nice realm gear for others i have over 30k Lens on that charcter and lots of other cc
I would like to get 100$ for it i spent 200$ getting it up there so... cant expect profit when playing
Char: Noobi
Server: America(Garcia)
2 nd account
Completly different account
I made this Swashbuckler for the Tullan event
He doesnt have realm gear but the event is still going till Oct 20th so it would be extremely easy for u to get some
he has the event uniques on blode kark and shuta BUT they will disappear on the 10th of oct 2010. I have a premium ticket FOR THIS CHAR. I know awesome the ticket its self is worth 50$ plus. U get a Glorious Blode best Unique for melee class. Sweet build for him and u still has his reset if u need it .. u dont need it. ONE HUGE THING he is lvl 71 with 8 serazens on him and 8 hrs of TOA 100% on him and another 14 day swash superious suit HE can EASILY be 90 in 10 days if u play ur cards right SO RUSH FOR THIS acct My Email is isidrofacundo@yahoo.com HE has Golem also Mount
billyjoebob197@yahoo.com dont be CRAZY get these accts FAST!
Swashbuckler: lvl 71 Outbreak
Tullan: Ernan
once u Email me we will trade Cell phone numbers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:23 am 

i sell that for 30$ selling-al-account-71-archer-53-knight-35-swash-for-cheapp-t88096.html