Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:33 am 

Hey there,

All of the following is Europe

I have finnaly gotten sick of WoW, and I have turned back to playing EvE Online, to help boost myself on EvE online I am looking to trade in my WoW account for a high powered pilot and fair ammount of ISK.

The following games are attached to the Battle.net account;
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (These two are diffrent WoW accounts!)
Starcraft II Collectors Edition.
Diablo II.
Diablo II: Lord of Desutrction.

The secondary WoW account has nothing special to mention, however the first one has all sorts of goodies.

WoW: Cata contents;
Blood Elf Female Rogue - Level 85 - Raid Geared, ready for T11 Heroic content. (Muti/Combat) - 310% Flying - Max Alch and 5 points off Max Scribe.

Undead Female Priest - Level 85 - Raid geared, not quite T11 Heroic ready, but ready for any normal modes (Disc/Holy)- 310% Flying - Max Engineer, open second proffession.

Blood Elf Male Paladin - Level 81 - Previous main - Some older tiers - 310% Flying -WOTLK max Ench/Alch.

Blood Elf Female Warlock - Level 80 - 310% Flying - Almost max Herbing.

Orc Female Death Knight - Level 80 - 310% Flying.

Tauren Male Shaman - Level 80 - No Flying.

Night Elf Hunter - Level 80 - No Flying.

I also have a wide range of alts, some high level (None above 80) and some low, I have heirloom items scattered all over the place.

If you are intrested, contact me on MSN: uchiha-adamu@hotmail.co.uk or you can reponse to me in this thread and we can arrange another way to talk in private.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:34 pm 

Still looking for a trade.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:18 am 

Hi there I am looking to trade for my Eve account, quick summary: 10 million SP all pvp minmatar, can fly a Loki and there is a Loki on the account with faction fittings also has 1billion ISK. Let me know if you are interested, my email is jfouche64@gmail.com or skype me at jeanfouche911