Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:05 pm 

Officially, I am now the ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) user of this site.This thread is used as a faq guide and ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) reference to whom you or others wish to endulge on this amazing and protective service.

Basic facts to ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ): ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) can be used durring afternoon and evening times of Cst, Est, and or Pst times (most likely around North America times). ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) is not a must for all users as for some it is intended to be used by sellers, buyers, or traders needed protection or a question of trust. ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) service is not in away will ever give out your info nor payment info. ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) does not charge new users intending to use ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ). Again, ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) service is optional, not a requirement.

Fee service reminder: ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) service only charges $25.00 AFTER the second attempt of wanting to use ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) again. This makes service more convinent and reliable. Second, Any account over $2000.00 or item product will be deducted 10% and then given back 5% of the deduction, so that all payments are secured as well of a deposit.

How ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) works: ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) works simply by a third party (human being, not a program) person who will be in the “middle” of the buyer, seller, or trader. ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) accepts the “goods” and initially verifys payments, accounts, or product item. ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) will never give out info till payment is cleared, and given to the seller. Seller has the right to give out the info or not at any time and buyer will be given full refund without charge. Buyer will only receive item/info of the account after payment is cleared and given to the seller.

How to verify ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ): I do use msn or yahoo, but other that nothing else. All business deals are always done in PMs prior to company safety. However, there are circumstances I will or can make business over contacts. My contact is only given and only given in PMs. Please be aware that there are people who try to impersonate ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) users and or email addresses, so don't be easily deluded on what you see and hear. There are other websites as well that warn about impersonations so becareful.

1)Seller gives item/account to ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man )

2)Buyer gives money to ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man )

3)( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) verifys account/item and files the payment recieved by the buyer.

4)( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) sends the payments to the seller.

5)Seller confirms money distribution and permissions the ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) to give buyer accesss to the account/item.

Tips and facts for buyers and sellers: This guide has been intended to help and guide buyers, sellers, and traders for their safe distribution.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When submitting your account for verification by a MM posting, or other, please ensure you do the following:

1) Log off in the mog house of a STARTER city.

2) Use screen shots (not listed text), and make sure you use the auto-sort feature on ALL your gear/inventory BEFORE taking the screen shots.

3) Make sure your account is active.

Note: If you can't take screen shots, please use detailed description of your account (i.e. items, missions, etc) and please provide blank screen shots (ps2 version). If you have to take pictures, use a phone, camera, and or fraps (downloadable). Make sure NAME on the character is COVERED OR ERASED.

Availability for ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ): Mon-Thr: 2-9pm cst. Fri: 5pm-8pm-est
Sat: 12pm-5pm Est.

Hades Server.
Looking for gil.

Last edited by Bic on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:20 am 

Great service. Looking forward to using it again. This thread explains it perfectly and I saved lots of money from using this service, very secure for large payment issues as well making deposits.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:20 pm 

Highly recomendable, safe, secure, informative, and direct to any relations of the service. I just wish there was a ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ) service for wow. I just registered on this site just to try it out and many of my Ls members have said great things.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:06 pm 

Hey, what the hell? I've used this 'middleman' service with this Bic character, the transaction began five days ago and I haven't received my confirmation or payment. I've sent multiple PMs and no response. What kind of scam is going on here?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:52 pm 

[quote="staypuff_420"]Hey, what the hell? I've used this 'middleman' service with this Bic character, the transaction began five days ago and I haven't received my confirmation or payment. I've sent multiple PMs and no response. What kind of scam is going on here?[/quote]

Thank you for notifying that to us. Remember, do not ever contact someone in emails or IMs. Only in Pms.

Hades Server.
Looking for gil.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:43 am 

Awesome ( ALL middle man are SCAMMERS. NO middle man ). This guy is really awesome. Very detailed, very smooth, and quick. There are no tie ends like there are on egs or ckgaming.

Definately recomendable to everyone.