Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:41 am 

As the title says, I'm selling my GH, I've never wasted money on it so I'm selling it rly cheap, [b]200[/b] euros only. The reason I'm selling it is because I finished my studies this year, and I'm working in a few months, so I don't have the time anymore, and since I had a lot of fun, and everything has an end, I assume this is my time :p.

It has an AQ ring +3 and zaken +3, 300kk, dynasty set +3, and a dyn dagger +3 (augment passiv clarity) as well. (you'll find everything you need in the wh for oly, I mean DC set, staffs etc)
It has 1 sub lvl 80 as well, sagi, and a DB+8 focus +20~ crit rate as augment.

It learned all its skills for his lvl, and it's 50% into his lvl as well, only looking for a new owner, you can transfer it if you want.

Accepting MoneyBookers, Paypal, I think it's good enough :-)

I can go to 125 euros min, but still I think it's not cheap since it has 2 epics, S80 set, and a good lvl.

My e-mail is : saturnin2000@hotmail.com and that's all I got ^^, BTW, I'm not logging on MSN that often so mail me first, and I'll log when I'll see your msg...

EDIT :

Forgot to say : all his skills are enchanted, can't rly remember but it's a good enchantment for each of them :-), and his dyna set has no elements, but since it has 300kk in his pocket, you'll do it on your own ;-) the thing is I made my dyna set 1 week ago, and I really didn't know what element I'd use... and since I was more of a PVEer than a PVPer, it wasn't that usefull to me. dyna has element tho :3

This account has been mine forever, so I'll mail you the birth date, the activation key, and all the informations you'll need to play in peace :).

Cya.