Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 12:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:23 am 

Hello MD! I am trying to build more rep so I am offering my services to help those first time buyers/sellers/traders out when they unfortunately get scammed.

I can get your account back unless: It has a temporary hold, a permanent hold, or it has been locked. If you simply have had your account scammed or taken away i can get it back. Depending on what info you have given them, they may or may not transfer the character off of the account... i can provide steps on how to retrieve your character under certain circumstances.

Here are some Guidelines on safe buying,selling and trading:

1. Trade,buy, or sell on the weekdays before 6:00 or 7:00 pm pacific time zone. This gives you time to recall the account in case something happens.
2. Ask for the person to bump or insert text into your thread. Also do a phone conversation as well. This reduces chances scammers will conduct business with you.
3. Don't be rushed into selling/buying/trading, that is the great way to ensure a safer transaction. Find out who you are dealing with.
4. Don't be tricked into giving out personal Information...I.E. Phishing... They will trick you into getting your account info with out you knowing.
5. When you trade, verify each others information one by one. Do not give all of the info out right away since they can just give you any random and end up with all of your correct info.

There is much more to know then what i have to say here, any other question you may have feel free to post them, i will try and answer every one i can.

I can also help you determine scammers as well... or if you need any other help.. i am here for free...i only ask that you post in my rep thread =)

AIM= wowkiethwow

This is my rep thread

http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbt ... ost1178990

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:24 am 

I got scammed, can you help me to get it back please ?