Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New scammer ( i think)
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:39 pm 

So i am selling my account and i gave my armory link to one person, and i have my email on this site different to the one on the account for saftey. now when i got home, i went to check my emails and i got an email from "billing@blizzard.com" so i read it and it was afking me for all of my information to confirm if i am the OO which i am, but my 2 emails for this account and my wow account are different so this doesnt make sense, and because they are asking for so much information it just seems like a scam, because its not on the same email as my wow account, so they had to of gotten it from here, and second because you usually get mail about what you did in-game.
Here is the e-mail.

Greetings Traveler, * * * NOTICE OF FINAL WARNING * * * Account Name: Account Action: Under Investigation Offense: Ownership/Selling of the Account or Virtual Items Details: Found to be selling World of Warcraft accounts on illegal sites. You must provide proof of ownership of your account. We only ask for this type of information at these type of circumstances only. You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by sending an email to the current GM on your realm tyler@blizzardgms.com * First and Surname * Address * Zip code * Phone number Daytime * Country * CD-key, alternative a photograph of your CD-key that is located on your manual for World of Warcraft. * Account name * Secret Question and Answer The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for World of Warcraft by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. Based on a review of the information presented, this World of Warcraft account has been given a final warning, in addition to any previous warnings issued. Please note that Blizzard Entertainment will be unable to provide further information regarding the specific time an account will become accessible again. Be aware that any additional inappropriate actions may result in the permanent closure of the account. Thank you for respecting our position on this matter. Please visit the World of Warcraft Policies and Terms of Use Agreement: and ( ) for further information. Regards, Quarhen Account Administration Blizzard Entertainment http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowaa/

this looks like a scam to me...... so i wont respond :P

Post subject: DO NOT REPLY TO THAT
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:00 pm 

Whoever did that e-mail is a complete moron. not only do GM's use one e-mail account but they also dont put their name in it...
if someone were to respond to that horrible excuse for a scam i would have to roflmao and slap them.
Also the in game support staff doesnt investigate that type of thing... account and billing does...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:29 pm 

yes this is also true, everytihng about this is a scam epsecially making you put your info on the email rather then the wow site. i jsut wanted to inform people about these types of scams because they may seem real at first