Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:13 pm 

They often have screen names such as vipassanawow and skypvplvl and things on this order. I had an alt account with a 65 on it, that i really never used. I figured what the hell, ill give this thing a shot.

So they promised after two days of renting is SCAMMER, theyd pay for my monthly payment..or 7$ a day. This was indeed false, as they got the account banned for "exploitation of WoW economy" In short, they got banned for illegal usage of gold farming and other things like that

so for anyone getting an IM by them, please do not use SkyPvP or anything similar to that. Actually, most of the time these websites promising this do NOt work. Just figured id experiment this and see what would happen. Not much lost but...i want to let everyone know about the records.

I also asked for a VERY SMALL compensation for the account, such as a one month played time on my other account, and they just ignored you. So. Just a heads up at this very poor leveling service, gold service, and company in general.

thanks for looking guys..hoped this helped out a little bit.

and as for the emails you get in your inbox

say you leave your email here (blahblah@yahoo.com)
and..you know thats not your registered email to the account, you know its a scam. The scammers often email you from this website, to try and get you to send in all your info.

BLIZZARD EMPLOYEES ONLY USE "noreply@blizzard.com"
"WowAccountadmin@blizzard.com
and donotreply@blizzard.com

again..hope this helped! thanks for reading.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:12 am 

Yea. I don't have much trust to those so-called rental sites. Or powerleveling sites in general. They might promise you Gamecards, CD-Keys, Gold or even free powerleveling, but what they do, you can't be sure. If you will lose your account. Or it will get banned. Sad thing is you never know which sites to trust, cause even how legit they look, it might just be phishing.

But.. Never send your account information to anybody through mail, thats the dumbest thing you can ever do. Everybody can fake a email, so it looks like it noreply@blizzard.com or whatever. People only fall for scams cause they are not thinking. Im not saying you are stupid, if you got scammed. But there is safe ways to do a trade, and there is noob ways. The noob ways is mostly intentioned by a scammer.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:50 am 

im using a rental sight right now called wowoff.com and my 80 shaman with epic flyer n full naxx 25 gear was just banned for exploiting the economy. they said theyd offer me gold for compensation seeing as how i have another account. should i stop dealing with them right now? or see if i get paid? ne help appreciated