Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Was I scammed?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:34 pm 

Ok so recently I posted up my account forsale. It was a sucesss we bolth where paypal verified or w/e. He sent $400 I got it. So I give him the account info help him change the email all that good stuff. I go and check if my money came in and turns up paypal flagged it as a suspecious transaction. I have the whole conversation saved so if for some reason I don't get my money or the account back I can and will press leagal charges. Has anyone had this happen to them?

Post subject: Re: Was I scammed?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:45 am 

yah it means that the guy prolly stole some1s paypal account n is using it to pay for accounts. w00t free accounts eh? wrong just call blizz n take the ??? back then make a battle.net account to prevent him from taking it back again

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:10 pm 

Ya let tell the Police "Yes,hello someone bought my "Video Game" Account and stole the money back. Could u track him down. So i can sue him!!!! Geek

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:12 pm 

same situation, I have the original CD key but the rest of the info is changed what can i honestly do here? I needed that money to pay bills

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:11 am 

Yea that's why you dont change the email of the account until you transfered the money from paypal to your bank account, it happened to me once and since that time i learned that.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm 

if you still have the cd keys, you can call blizz and explain that you where hacked through email or the scam links. that way they would believe you.