Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 6:53 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Scammer alert.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:52 pm 

I do not know what username he has on these boards, if he has one at all. The AIM name he contacted me by was Cqricy, and paypal name Kelly Stewart.

Shortly after he sent me the paypal money for my account, he put in a transaction dispute on it and won. This is, of course, after I had given him the information. If anyone is interested I can provide the entire AIM log.

Post subject: Re: Scammer alert.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:38 am 

you got destroyed, man...that sucks.

scammers always use stolen PayPal accounts, and either withdraw the money after you give the information, or the actual owner of the stolen PayPal account emails you threatening to sue you because they think YOU stole their information.

Trick to beating this is talking on the phone, or telling them you will not give them the information until the money clears in your account, so 5 business days or whatever.

It's hard to be scam free!

Post subject: Re: Scammer alert.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:44 am 

I had the same thing happen to me last night. The money was deposited in my account about 10 p.m. last night and I get on this morning and paypal says it was unauthorized. It seems the person reversed the order immediately after the transaction was made. The email the person was using was single051@hotmail.com The name form paypay was Kimberly Brown.