Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 11:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:48 pm 

so i tried to sell my account to this scrub . his user name here is Sammy

his personal paypal email is Sent by:
Jose Verdejo
Buyer Email:
joseuv@gmail.com

Subject:
Jose Verdejo
Shipping Address:
Jose Verdejo
630 N. Clinton Ave.
Dallas, TX 75208
United States

this is his info . and what he does is he pays u then ask u for the ID and password , then 15 mins later he tells paypal that was an unauthorized transaction. watched guys the easy way to spot a scammers is, when u ask em for their phone number or place where you can get hold of em and they answer u , i don't have phone or my vent is not working or i rather do it this way .BUMP get their email asap report em as scammers and block em from ur contacts

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:41 pm 

You're correct, Sammy is a scammer,

He hacked/accessed my Paypal account and used it to make the transaction you are speaking off.

You called me saying I owed you money, and I had no idea of what you where reffering to. Im sure you remember.

The bottom line is this Sammy douche used my account to make the transaction, luckily for me, I received an email from Paypal about unauthorized activity in my account almost immediately. Though I did not read this email till the next day.

Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 9:42 PM
Paypal Email Subject: Notification of Limited Account Access

Hello Jose Verdejo,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system. During a recent screening, we noticed an issue regarding your account.

We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. Because protecting the security of your account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection....

I called paypal and confirmed there was unauthorized activity in my account, and they immediately told me I would receive my money back since they actually caught the activity themselves. I was very surprised by this since I heard nightmares about dealing with paypal when it comes to fraudulent charges.

Anyways, I can gladly send you proof of these emails, and one thing I can tell you. This whole situation would have been avoided atleast in your case, if you would have done one thing. However you communicated with Sammy, IM?, when you were making the Paypal transaction, you should have seen my email, and should have requested from Sammy to send you an email from that address: joseuv@gmail.com. This would have reinforced that he was the rightfull owner of the paypal account.

After reading other posts, it seems this is how most people are being scammed. A scammer uses a hacked Paypal Account to purchase a WoW account, and either Paypal or the actual account holder sees this activity and requests there money back. In the end you come out screwed, be smart, ask for as much info as you can before the transaction. And make sure when you are making the transaction, to confirm the paypal email address, by making him send you an email from that paypal registered email address! Don't just use AIM, or Forums for transactions.

One thing this taught me, to stop using weak passwords. Use KeePass!

I hope this maybe has cleared things up, if you still think I took your account, unfortunately I can't help you. The only thing I can do is provide a couple of paypal emails.

Also, you really should have contacted Blizzard as soon as this happened, a good chance you could have retrieved your account.

Best Regards.

PS. I found this post by doing a google search on grillero25, first link of results.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:49 pm 

LMAO damn china farmers