Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:02 am 

Hello to all that may be reading this post, i do powerleveling services and have done for the past 3 years. I level characters by hand quickly and effectively. I work on EU & US accounts, i work alone and this is something i do in my spare time for extra money to help pay of my bills.

Im English, 20years old, mature, well spoken and very trustworthy, i'm only here to please my customer and make swift deals and move on to the next customer. I have no interest in World of Warcraft as a hobby whatsoever, i quit the game 3months ago, after playing for 3years 16hrs+ per day without fail, yes i was addicted. Now i'm using my knowledge and expertise to enhance other players gameplay and make a living.

Here are some of my prices and time frames.

Specimen Price Time

1-10 = $5.00 6-24hours
10-20 = $10.00 1-2days
20-30 = $12.00 1-2days
30-40 = $15.00 2-3days
40-50 = $18.00 2-3days
50-60 = $21.00 3-4days
60-70 = $27.30 4-5days
70-80 = $48.30 6-7days

1-60 = $60.90 8-9days
1-70 = $88.20 11-12days
1-80 = $134.40 16-17days

55-70 = $37.80 4-5days
55-80 = $86.10 11-12days

Please PM me or contact me via email or MSN @ Limitedholmes@hotmail.co.uk for tailored quotations or if you would like any other services done on your character/account. I'll basically do anything on your wow account for you for the right price.

Contact details - Limitedholmes@hotmail.co.uk -Email/MSN

Payment Details - All services must be paid for before work commences via paypal, your paypal account must be verified and match your name, email address and wow account details to avoid scamming.

Trust - If you have any issues or queries about myself you may ask via PM, email or MSN, we can speak on Skype or Vent or over the phone if need be. I know i have not included all neccessary information in this post for someone as profound as this but as i'm an extremely busy person i do not find myself with enough time to do so, apologies for that.