Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:10 pm 

LvL 85 DK Armory Link: ... 8th/simple
LvL 80 Warlock Armory Link: ... imo/simple
LvL 80 Mage Armory Link: ... eth/simple

My Death Knight has extremely good gear for PvP and another extremely good full set of tanking gear for PvE, its some of the best avaliable right now! He also has 540 Herbalism skill and 525 Alchmey skill for main professions! For the off professions he has 525 Archaelolgy, 525 First Aid, 525 Fishing and 382 Cooking skill! Also did I mention he has over 33800 gold!!!! He also has max 310% flying skill with The Drake of the West Wind! He also has all kinds of pets, rare items and all kinds of other stuff. Please offer me a good price for this and I might consider selling this wonderfull account.

I am the original owner and have access to the e-mail on the account and have the secruity question/answer + all the keys from all the xpacs (can ship original game and expansions if desired).

E-mail me at for more info or with serious offers. Once we have agreed on the price I will send a payment request through paypal and you must have a form of ID that matches the name on your paypal account.

Thank You,
Daniel Joyce